Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) (36088 Views)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Ademidd: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2019
I love this lady...congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by ashantitope: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2019
weyreypey:
Wey the father

His under the bed go find am bad Belle people make she con show una make una con snash am

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by femi4: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:
This one everybody is giving birth...
lipsrsealed
When and where do you want it

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by dalass(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Baby girl mode activated on the screen @Nollywood cheesy
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by airmark(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2019
ashantitope:

His under the bed go find am bad Belle people make she con show una make una con snash am

She was accused of snatching Femi Anibaba from his wife too, so she should not be afraid.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Abeg nah who gee am belle grin
me grin

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2019
congratulations mama..

And to those saying were they doing competitions, pls is it not a good one even if they are doing it or they shouldn't give birth just because others did
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Funmmyastic: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2019
weyreypey:
Wey the father
I'll answer you but I'm busy as at now.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Joystark(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2019
femi4:
When and where do you want it

Lol. I think I'd pass.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2019
temmy6996:
This lady face no look like person wey carry belle for 9 month, I suspect surrogacy. I may be wrong though.

It's not "I may be wrong"
You're definitely wrong!
How can you arrive at that conclusion just by looking at one pics. There are way too many factors involved, I.e the kind of photo ( this is typically 'the quickly snap me kind of pics)

photographer (could be a family member or a nurse, who needs to hurry and get back to her duty)

The phone

The amount of light in that room etc.

I don't know her anywhere and can't care less BUT

You need not just make conclusions that way.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by shogsman(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2019
USA should stop issuing citizenship by birth,this is getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by happney65: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2019
airminem:
So after she born na make una chuckchuck niddle full her hand ni

The drip that was passed into her body during the period of delivery..EG..Labour period

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2019
weyreypey:
Wey the father
You like questions...You own baby lost?

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by JimohMomoh: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2019
Congratulations Ronke.

Medical Tourism is really adding forex to the US economy, while we loss in Nigeria, but Donald Trump is in the process of stopping citizenship giving to the child.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by hopexter(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Abeg nah who gee am belle grin

For now nobody knows. Once the baby don grow small, them go do facial recognition with her numerous male friends to get the original sperm donor of the baby. Don't be too inquisitive, chill there's still time cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2019
SO SHE GET BELLE WHEN I SEE HER FOR CPU VILLAGE IN MARCH. O GA JU shocked
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Bawofss(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Nigerian ladies too like sex, yet dem go dey form.....

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by renewable1(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2019
Be your own boss.. Help millions of Nigerians have access to minimum 12 hours power supply daily.

https://www.nairaland.com/5367622/solar-mobile-generator-distributors-dealers
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2019
weyreypey:
Wey the father

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Bawofss(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2019
I am having all my kids in US whether Trump likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2019
No USA everybody they born now.

No body wants their children be associated with s country let by herdsmen...

A failed country.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by D1zion: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2019
weyreypey:
Wey the father
baby daddy issue. grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Omihanifa: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2019
The baby go later grow up and be like Roman goddess.
Her boobs and yansh go surplus shocked
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2019
hopexter:

For now nobody knows. Once the baby don grow small, them go do facial recognition with her numerous male friends to get the original sperm donor of the baby. Don't be too inquisitive, chill there's still time cheesy cheesy

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019
omlueh:
PASUMA WONDER is the Daddy of the Baby now, go and ask Flakky idi do work she go tell you say na omo iyawo nobody nah the really ,Father of the new born Baby Girl nah.
ehn , ehhnn ? So them ask for the child's PA , everyone was like SO ? na you dey join MA ! your mouth ehn !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today / Uche Ebere Agu's 1992 Throwback Photo When She Newly Got Married / Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.