Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) (36102 Views)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by rastun: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=Raydos post=81390319]The way people are fúck!ng these days is alarming!!

By 2023, Nigeria population will be 1 billion with this rate of fúck!ng, they are just giving birth left, right, and center!! [/q]....Oya go to the station or cell�
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2019
Hades2016:
me grin

Lenu e abi?

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by omlueh(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2019
So make i no talk true again, the child really papa na omo iyawo Anobi Pasuma Wonder. End of discussion.
BENEAMATA:
ehn , ehhnn ? So them ask for the child's PA , everyone was like SO ? na you dey join MA ! your mouth ehn !

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by friendlyadvice: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2019
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that what she loox like without make up?
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by nograv: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Congratulations, but isnt it a shame she isnt confident enough to give birth in Nigeria...
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by mixta140: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=tee59 post=81390315]Are they doing baby competitions? [/quot

Der dey vex
Dey r nw getting old
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by boomssey(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wow! Thought she was with a child before now. Anyway congrats dear.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by nathpope(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
GOOD NEWS..
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ogagist3:
My joy knows no limit .. Its boundless ... Appreciation to God for the process and seeing me through it all ...

Birthing a new being is a whole new level and experience for me ... my love We welcome our child ..... oluwa modupe

See more photos here;

https://maniagist.com/2019/08/19/actress-ronke-od…n-the-usa-photos/

Awwww congratulations my flakky... My favorite actress.. God bless you and your baby...
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by ogbonti: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
shogsman:
USA should stop issuing citizenship by birth,this is getting too much.

the democrats are our problem regarding this... until a baby born here in the USA returns to his native country and performs a crazy acts the USA wont stop it. I do not pray for any major evil to happen but that seems to be the only reason they will review this law and stop it, just like gun control

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
I thought she gave birth last year?

These r some of the xmas pictures of her and the baby last year December.. 2 kids in space of two years

I hail oo

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by mamajj17(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
weyreypey:
Wey the father
He dey my House undecided
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by mamajj17(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Abeg nah who gee am belle grin

Na Seun Osewa grin grin
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by Americanboy35: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fame333:
I thought she gave birth last year?

These r some of the xmas pictures of her and the baby last year December.. 2 kids in space of two years

I hail oo
Thats not her child
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by ajl: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alwaysking:
These yeyebrities can't give birth in Nigeria, they will rather give birth in a developed country than a shithole country.

Trump surely won't like this.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) by shadrach77: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
The foolishness of the Nigerian woman: She gets pregnant and everyone on social media becomes her enemy thus making her hide her pregnancy. As soon as she delivers her perceived enemies will suddenly become her friends again and she will start posting online

Genevieve Nnaji At The Johnnie, Jazz & Whisky Event In Lagos (photos) / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Omotola & Husband Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary