Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! (2186 Views)

All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife / The Tribe Where Women Are Been Flogged Mercilessly As Sign Of Love To Their Men / See The Country Where Women Are Flogged Mercilessly In Order To Show Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
I am so sad at the turn of events in culture and how ogun women who marry other yoruba statesmen behave tothem and end up wrecking them.its a pity.This alludes to their true nature as fetish,crafty,domineering,hostile after tying the nuptial knot with their victims.examples are plenty but i state that it is mostly in the ogun tribe the Egba/Ijebu are the major culprits here.
here is a scenario as witnessed
an egba/ijebu lady cooks vegetable stew with fetish portents to first seduce and hypnotize the man.i call it the spell of love to bind the man to be under her control
before marriage she feigns hospitality to the mans relations,but after she becomes hostile and scares the mans family all away
Then he is at her beck and call for the fetish power is at work!
she then takes over his properties or assets once he dies.
This is why they are deadly,they are too fetish in all they do.
They target intelligent people and men of power to marry.
Their main target are ondo and ekiti people.
many popular men .
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2019
i would advise other yoruba men,never marry an egba or ijebu lady or people from abeokuta if u r a yoruba guy.
This is a reality and i have known a lot of men who have been wrecked financially,physically,materially and spiritually by an egba/ijebu man or women they married
ogun people are popular with ritualism and wizardry and black magic.
There is nothing they wont do without it,they have dark powers to get what they want.
i am not demonizing them.its not a fiction.
its a fact,even in christendom,neverdoubt their potency because they are the same!
They still do ritual and fetish means to hook people to marry them or marrying them.
They are religious too.
i advise single men,run from an egba/ijebu, run from their food and anything.i have an uncle whose life was wrecked for 20years.no issue.
The ogun woman almost killed him.she took over his business
stopped him from travelling abroad.it pained me.wreckage.
bad luck.Truth is when you discover them,and want to break free.
They start attacking u .
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2019
And that is why we have widows everywhere...those concortions kills the men gradually unkowningly to the women.the more they renews those concortions,the quicker the death of consumers...and these women are also serial cheats,most at times sleeps the babalawos to fortify themselves incase ,husbands families suspects anything and wish to go same way to rescue them(husbands)...its a common thing today everywhere.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by orisa37: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2019
That is their nature to everyman they come accross. Check those who marry The Fulanis. The "Ijebu-Ijeshas" women are the baddest. The Igbos fear them.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by KevMitnick: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmmm... This is very serious. Although, I think every tribe has those very wicked people in them.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by prestige2013: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2019
Just tell us your Uncle was unfortunate with marriage, no tribe is perfect or Saint.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by SKhanmi: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Stop condemning the whole because of the actions of a few. Next time tell people to marry within their class & level. I have no pity for spiritually clueless people who end up with diabolical wives. Life is not all about money. Mind you I know 3 close examples of what you're talking about,and I can point to similarities among those who married such. It's not hard to know a fetish family once you're among them.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Honesty007(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
i am notgeneralizing themajority,it is commonwith egba and ijebu.they r fetish all rounder.anytribe outside they marry.its same story.
They either ruin,kill the husbands or scare the family of their husband away.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Honesty007:
i am notgeneralizing themajority,it is commonwith egba and ijebu.they r fetish all rounder.anytribe outside they marry.its same story.
They either ruin,kill the husbands or scare the family of their husband away.

You don't just jump into a conclusion that way this is very common among all tribe. Is just that you only shared from your own side of experience and that does not mean all heads are in the same basket as you think women can do anything for love if you think dating from distinct tribe is the solution then give it a try you may be lucky but no one can guarantee how lucky you may be that is just it.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Honesty007(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2019
odus86:

You don't just jump into a conclusion that way this is very common among all tribe. Is just that you only shared from your own side of experience and that does not mean all heads are in the same basket as you think women can do anything for love if you think dating from distinct tribe is the solution then give it a try you may be lucky but no one can guarantee how lucky you may be that is just it.
Guy this has nothing to do with only love,egba and ijebu are fetish and use it to get what or who they want.meaning its their hunting instinct.majority of their victims are ignorant,blind to the true nature of egba and ijebu or foolish.
40years experience both in and outside is enough
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Honesty007:

Guy this has nothing to do with only love,egba and ijebu are fetish and use it to get what or who they want.meaning its their hunting instinct.majority of their victims are ignorant,blind to the true nature of egba and ijebu or foolish.
40years experience both in and outside is enough

Well I understand where you coming from and what you hunting for, you can change your love spells angle of point to a general spell as a claim of your aguementation. This does not worth anything we can start arguing for but better still you can deside to stay away from ijebu/egba since it seems they take no rubbish if that will be the solution.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Honesty007(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2019
odus86:

Well I understand where you coming from and what you hunting for, you can change your love spells angle of point to a general spell as a claim of your aguementation. This does not worth anything we can start arguing for but better still you can deside to stay away from ijebu/egba since it seems they take no rubbish if that will be the solution.
you have just gotten to the crux of the whole matter.
its that other tribes must stay away from them.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Honesty007:

you have just gotten to the crux of the whole matter.
its that other tribes must stay away from them.

Anyway I'm ijebu for your information I can only tell you one word which is thank you.
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by devlishGINGER(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
This thread is making me reconsider .
Re: Ogun Women Are Deadly In Marriage!!! by siant: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Any Ijebu lady looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage should pm me.
I am not an ijebu, but I like ijebu women. It is from my experience.
My ex is ijebu, the girl was damn good! She was so nice, loyal, generous, supportive, friendly, intelligent, trustworthy, with good family. For the years we were together, I tried to find her weaknesses, I couldn't see any major one. Unfortunately destiny separated us.
odus86 you may connect one with me, if you have.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) / The History Of Olukere And The Ogoga / Bogghom Cultural Outfit #bogghom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.