Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police (59361 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by judgementyard(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Let it be on record that most of the leadership of pro biafran groups are mainly doing what they are doing basically for their selfish interest.
Baifra will come but Mark my words it will not come the way some folks think it will.

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by FUCKyouALL: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
360degreess:
..Ipob fighting ipob..this fight go sweet.

Your mother sucking my DIC:K

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by SSAwhistleblowe: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
What they did to him was so unfair I hope those behind the barbaric act are nabbed and made to face the wrath of the law for assault..

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by loabb2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
*“He who travels to eat his ancestral YAM in a foreign country should be ready for the wrath of dike, the warrior of the 7 seas and 7 mountains”.*

-Chinua Achebe 1995-
������

2 Likes

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
majamajic:
hope the tailor that sew the cloth don collect his money finish

coath of arm outfit to such occasion ?

my 3rd FTC today goes to Man Utd fans , let's spell wolves today
thank you for explaining who is Ekweremadu among them.. I asked in a thread earlier, no one responded..

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Fourwinds: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
majamajic:

thank you for explaining who is Ekweremadu among them.. I asked in a thread earlier, no one responded.. Nonsense... Politicians who are insensitive to the plight of their people will be treated this way

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Until when your parents and relations are being picked and tortured in the Zoo kingdom that's when you go rush back to the Zoo to receive your own share.
Just wait for the part 2

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by DammyGbade(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Me When I heard that IPOB beat one of their first class politicians...

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by 02Kebreal(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
All I see is a house divided against itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by IamPlato(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
360degreess:
..Ipob fighting ipob..this fight go sweet.
do Not Be A Full. You Yorubas Should Be Doing This To People Tinubu but Instead You Are Here being Foolish... Yorubas Are Known To Be Cowards

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Dagger111(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Thisis2raw:
I can vividly remember the words of chibuike Ameachi sometime ago, where he stated that "the reason politicians steal funds and misbehave is because we don't stone them". I don't support what happened to Ekweremadu, but am not against it either.

U don't support and u ar nt against it, whose side are you? U ar a confused type, u dont knw what u want exactly. Be brave to take decision.

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Bevista: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Thisis2raw:
I can vividly remember the words of chibuike Ameachi sometime ago, where he stated that "the reason politicians steal funds and misbehave is because we don't stone them". I don't support what happened to Ekweremadu, but am not against it either.
I am against it but also support it. Just wondering who's better/worse between both of us...lol.

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Enemyofpeace: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Very good. Tinubu is next

I wish God could just turn me from a human bean to an Angel, I am sick and tired of being a human bean and leaving here with very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
See Chinedu Beating Hell Out Of His Dad Ekwere grin

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Thisis2raw(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
olumalcolm:
My broda stop sitting on d fence, u fit fall for d side wey rot or pit bull dey grin
I won't have support it, if this is the punishment that will be meant for all looters and abuse of power type of politicians

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Thisis2raw(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bevista:
I am against it but also support it. Just wondering who's better/worse between both of us...lol.
u go speak for yourself
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Thisis2raw(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dagger111:

U don't support and u ar nt against it, whose side are you? U ar a confused type, u dont knw what u want exactly. Be brave to take decision.
I won't have support it, if this is the punishment that will be meant for all looters and abuse of power type of politicians
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Thisis2raw(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Passionate1:

I support it! Don't sit on the fence!
Be straight! Two-faced Man!
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by Cantonese: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Surely those identified who beat Ekwerenmadu will never visit Nigeria again. Surely their own beatings await them. Another thing that surely will happen is the beatings of their loved ones in Nigeria. Supporters and thugs of big politicians always pay back with the same coin.
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
All I’m happy for is so far a politician or former one was beaten then I have no problem with the act. I look forward to more of this.
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by ValentineEkpezu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
an irresponsible attitute of NigerianS Over There!!! never in support of that... lets make a change nigerians.... all of u deserve to be in jail
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by octacore(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
krattoss:
This is arrant nonsense and foolishness of the highest order.
Why attacking ourselves for crying out loud undecided

That means if given the said biafra..we would actually finish off ourselves on power tussles

I think this isn't a matter of power tussle, but the fact that he went ghostmode on any atrocities committed against the Igbos generally.
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by funimages: 1:15am On Aug 20, 2019
How did he do it? Let me send the manuscript please....

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by BlueAirMother: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up village boy.
Assault is a crime in Germany.

Go and arrest them what are you waiting for?
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by subcbouy: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2019
majamajic:

haha Banga drew! Una b betrayal
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by olumalcolm(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Bro me i support it if it will reset their brain and normalize things in dis country.

1 Like

Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by otokx(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Cantonese:
Surely those identified who beat Ekwerenmadu will never visit Nigeria again. Surely their own beatings await them. Another thing that surely will happen is the beatings of their loved ones in Nigeria. Supporters and thugs of big politicians always pay back with the same coin.

What are they visiting Nigeria for? Is it to inhale the smell of the disease infested water logged gutters fueled by urine and poo or to play hide and seek with bandits and kidnappers who have colonized our inter state highways.
Re: We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police by ugocitywnda: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Xisnin:

But I know from first-hand experience that assault is a crime in all western countries.
In fact, most of what you can get away with in Nigeria will either land you in jail or heavy
damage payment.
a representative from some where some days ago, was forced to wear a � a � for that matter as shame for his promise and fail during his service in office. Only in naija things go wrong bcs of money and corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.