Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP (18490 Views)

Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=SilasNwude post=81393072][s][/s][/quote]
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by dochenaj: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The outcome of their actions is different from what was perceived.

PDP thought that the reawakening of the sentiments amongst the Igbos about the events immediately and after the civil war will work against APC in the Eastern region and amongst Igbos elsewhere in Nigeria because APC is seen as a Yoruba/Hausa party.

In addition, some Igbo politicians in the PDP saw the struggles of ipob as a sort of bargaining chip to propagate greater representation of igbos in the Nigerian political arena.

Hence, PDP worked to ensure that they gave the Ipob some sort of legitimacy that would ensure the federal government find it tricky to crush the Ipob easily..

Otherwise, why will PDP an institution that describes one Nigeria perfectly try to form an alliance of some sort with a group that wants put an end to Nigeria.
It will be a very huge gaffe on anyone's part to think that the resentment of the SE towards the APC could be increased further than it was. How do you increase the volume after it is at it's highest?

Can you point where and when this PDP-IPOB alliance was formed?

And it will interest you to know, that the SE governors were very vocal in denouncing IPOB from the word go, and were instrumental to the proscription of IPOB as a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by SilasNwude: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2019
dochenaj:

It will be a very huge gaffe on anyone's part to think that the resentment of the SE towards the APC could be increased further than it was. How do you increase the volume after it is at it's highest?

Can you point where and when this PDP-IPOB alliance was formed?

And it will interest you to know, that the SE governors were very vocal in denouncing IPOB from the word go, and were instrumental to the proscription of IPOB as a terrorist group.
The need to ensure the resentment lasted for four years was key!

Let's not forget that people change and opinions might change over a period of time.

There is a good chance that the APC might have had more respresentstives from the East had PDP not supported Ipob when the government wanted to crackdown on them initially.

APC won a Senate and house of rep seats In Bayelsa the home state of Jonathan, So it could have been possible in the EAST

@ emboldened is a lie

They only became vocal when they realised that the Ipob group was getting out of hand. Many of your leaders were initially calling for the release of Kanu when he was in prison.

I stayed in the East during majority of the fiasco.
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by dochenaj: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The need to ensure the resentment lasted for four years was key!

Let's not forget that people change and opinions might change over a period of time.

There is a good chance that the APC might have had more respresentstives from the East had PDP not supported Ipob when the government wanted to crackdown on them initially.

APC won a Senate and house of rep seats In Bayelsa the home state of Jonathan, So it could have been possible in the EAST

@ emboldened is a lie

They only became vocal when they realised that the Ipob group was getting out of hand. Many of your leaders were initially calling for the release of Kanu when he was in prison.

I stayed in the East during majority of the fiasco.
"My leaders", I see.
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
dochenaj:
"My leaders", I see.
Aren't you Igbo?
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by yinkus6750(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Waoh. Bastard Yoruba seen.
Insulting unnecessarily.
Shameless bigot.

jayfolarin:

See your mouth like yen yen yenn. Go and deport them now! Oloshi
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by andrew44444: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
jayfolarin:
If APC thinks this is an IPOB thing, let them announce that one of their high profile members is visiting someplace someday soon and tell us the venue so we can gather ourselves to welcome him cordially.

Awon Oloshi!

Edit: government propaganda trolls are out in full force today. Interpretation: They are SCARED.

Read my big lips, this is not an IPOB thing! Nigerians at home and abroad are tired. And from now, y'all will start feeling our frustrations embrace when you visit.

God bless you for this.
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by wevwon: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigeria Full Of People Who Only Sees Otha Plple's Fults, But Not Their Own Fult.Apc What Of Boko Boys,hardmen Killers and Northern Group That Gave 30days Ultmetum.Apc I Ask Now,tell Us Who Is Suporting,backing,protecting And Providing For These That Corently Nig To Hostage.That We Are Espirencing Insecurity D Highest Wayever.
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

That's how you'll come online and be beating your chest like the gorilla. You hide behind keyboard making empty threats.

Yeye dey smell for your body sef undecided

Okay sir. Abeg, if your daddy is a politician, plan trip for him and let us know the venue.
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by useurkidney3121: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
yinkus6750:
The culprits should be arrested and treated as terrorist, deported for trial in Nigeria.
They keep tarnishing the image of the country outside.
Didirin Oponu, u think it's Nigeria that can just misbehave and do anyhow. What Putin said about African alone is enough for Germany govt to be happy about what IPOB did but i indeed feel for Ekeremadu.
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by blaqroy: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
The beating never start, even their children's life over there are at stake
Re: Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP by yinkus6750(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Since you used your brain with your kidney, your name is more than the didinrin oponu , you called yourself.
Accept my sympathy.

useurkidney3121:

Didirin Oponu, u think it's Nigeria that can just misbehave and do anyhow. What Putin said about African alone is enough for Germany govt to be happy about what IPOB did but i indeed feel for Ekeremadu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba / I Rejected Overtures To Replace Ekweremadu – Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.