Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash (64914 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Uriel Oputa Wows In Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Jerkules: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked oh this is so me
Is ur Yansh also big and soft?
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Jerkules: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Me avoiding her big Yansh before I Reunite with the Soapy Crew grin

Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by tiwiex(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This Kenyan language is like when you're typing in English, but mistakenly press a few or multiple meaningless alphabets. grin Sounds funny to pronounce.

That said, she's very beautiful, but as a gospel artist, she should've known that a lot is expected of her. You just can't act the same way as those in the circular music industry.

Circular?
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Hoodbilonia: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
This type of ass dont nake ne cum quick
Ahhh
I go bang tire
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by LewinskyMon: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
majamajic:
Kenya and Uganda , their women are always overloaded.

Even pastors wives dey overload too
tongue
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by bluefilm: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
O boy!

Something dey dia o! tongue
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by ada001(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Don't tell me dis is a gospel artist picture?
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
I hear her loud and clear, olosho gospel music is not for children.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Icon79(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gross!

O pari

donbachi:
Gospel artist with 60years old woman's nyansh.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by hermesprogidy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wow!!! Talk about a backlash! Dayum!!!
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by riches4me(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
At times when meat is too much it becomes nonsense
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This Kenyan language is like when you're typing in English, but mistakenly press a few or multiple meaningless alphabets. grin Sounds funny to pronounce.

That said, she's very beautiful, but as a gospel artist, she should've known that a lot is expected of her. You just can't act the same way as those in the circular music industry.

sorry, you meant secular? grin grin
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Alwaysking: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:
She carry sha. She set die lipsrsealed
Ashawo
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Alwaysking: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

GrabHerPussy it's secular not circular.. grin
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Joystark(f): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alwaysking:
Ashawo
Wtf is your problem with me??
It's becoming an obsession o. I don't understand.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Alwaysking: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:

Wtf is your problem with me??
It's becoming an obsession o. I don't understand.
Why are you lusting after your fellow woman, why?
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Joystark(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alwaysking:
Why are you lusting after your fellow woman, why?

I bet you'd rather I lust after you instead? undecided
Leave me alone ooooo
I don't want you.
Isnor by force.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by pacespot(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gospel my foot. Every woman wants to flaunt it whenever they get it, simple!

Watch out for her next posts, even if she is not posting bikinis, she is in a tight-fitted outfit that reveals her figure.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
It's wrong for her to update such on her page.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Alwaysking: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:

I bet you'd rather I lust after you instead? undecided Leave me alone ooooo I don't want you. Isnor by force.
I don't do small girls. grin
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Joystark(f): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alwaysking:
I don't do small girls. grin

Then stop quoting this small girl.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Alwaysking:
GrabHerPussy it's secular not circular.. grin
Oh! Thanks for the correction. It happens at times. grin
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

sorry, you meant secular? grin grin
Yeah. grin *my hands on my head*.
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Alwaysking: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oh! Thanks for the correction. It happens at times. grin
Lol.. Okay. grin
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Las las na shit full inside
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Alwaysking: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:

Then stop quoting this small girl.
I'm correcting you as a good uncle, I really don't want you to go haywire. grin
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by hotklasicboi: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
this one na ogbonge defence
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by litaninja(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2019
****Taking Notes****
Must Visit Kenya
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yeah. grin *my hands on my head*.

Yeah! E reach to put hands on head. But not because of the mistake but because I was the one who caught you.

I like using people's mistakes against them. If you form one kind grammarian on this forum, I'll remind you grin grin
Re: Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash by opebiboy: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Okpo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" / Beverly Osu Goes Braless In New Photo / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.