Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? (448 Views)

Is Astral Projection A Witchcraft Practise ? / ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Believe it or not, there is something or rather someone living inside of us. Rom 7vs 22 , 2 corinth 4:16. Whose activities begins when there is less focus on( or unconciouness of) our physical body.

Believers are expected to enter into realms by first believing in Christ Jesus and hoping on the Holy spirit for operating in the supernatural.

A year ago. a close friend of mine had to undergo abdominal surgery and was in coma for days,upon waking up He narrated how he left his body went places though those He visited could not see him but He was aware of all the were doing or saying.To prove this He started asking some of this people certain question and they confirmed all he said.

But I have come to realize recently while working on my meditation skills after my quite time that there are tendencies for an Astral Projection,Sometimes emanating from sleeping paralysis which is the first stage of premeditated traveling.

Yet I discovered that even some people who are not born again,but practicing exorcism are the once known for premeditated or calculated astral projection

so my fellow believers please is premeditated astral projection a sin?

Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by titigenius: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
you'll get into trouble if try it
Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by butterfly777(m): 2:52am On Aug 20, 2019
It is simply witchcraft. Simple. Having a near death experience where your spirit leaves your body but somehow God returns it to make someone come back to life is different from using dark powers to control your spirit . People who engage in the practice don't do it in the name of Jesus. They simply employ some skills/crafts that are not in the Bible. That is why they call it witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by SKhanmi: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2019
My people perish because of ignorance. Yes it's totally sinful. If everyone could do it, Prophets,Imams & babalawos would die of starvation. Please leave it for those permitted. You certainly are not.

1 Like

Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by Eponymous: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
It is sinful because it doesn't follow the divinely ordinates path for the experience of the supernatural I.e through the Holy Ghost's influence.

1 Like

Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by Truthsbitter: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
The guidance of the holy spirit is perfectly and righteously enough, don't force yourself to astra travel.

1 Like

Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by Image123(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Travel to where na? Is the travelling you did to school and other places not enough. God is with us, no need to travel and find problem. The spirit world is not smiling like that.

2 Likes

Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by ichuka(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Image123 post=81445459]Travel to where na? Is the travelling you did to school and other places not enough. God is with us, no need to travel and find problem. The spirit world is not smiling like that. [/quote
Lol,bro
What of ttrance?
Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by Image123(m): 4:14am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=ichuka post=81447814][/quote]

Trance is what Peter had in Acts 10. He did not travel anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Is Astral Travelling / Projection A Sin? by ichuka(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Image123:

Trance is what Peter had in Acts 10. He did not travel anywhere.
Yes,but I believe it can come in different aspect.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's IGP Advises Prison Inmates To Watch Emmanuel Tv / Vessels Of Fire! Come Join This Chariot. / Prayers For All Going To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.