Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) (1010 Views)

My Experience With Eckankar Religion / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2021
I saw a post earlier by a Nairalander with the Moniker GoFuckYourself talking about Astral Travel here.

(https://www.nairaland.com/6347838/dangers-astral-traveling

While the author gave some insights that are correct, some of his views were false albeit due to a lot of ignorance and first-hand experience on the subject.

This phenomena of 'innocent ignorance' is the bane of many doctrines you find in many religions where you hear some of it and wonder "what is wrong with these peeps."
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by HelpYourself(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2021
chieveboy:
I saw a post earlier by a Nairalander with the Moniker GoFuckYourself talking about Astral Travel here.

(https://www.nairaland.com/6347838/dangers-astral-traveling

While the author gave some insights that are correct, some of his views were false albeit due to a lot of ignorance and first-hand experience on the subject.

This phenomena of 'innocent ignorance' is the bane of many doctrines you find in many religions where you hear some of it and wonder "what is wrong with these peeps."

Don't use my name to promote your post

Eckancar I know alot about

From your hu to your worship sessions

Your belief is centered and mostly about astral travelling and some white guy that calls himself the Messiah

You guys sing to him and project him with Hu

1 Like

Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Your belief is centered and mostly about astral travelling and some white guy that calls himself the Messiah

Actually you promoted ECK in the quote below. I figured l could fine tune your efforts.

GofuckYourself:
I had an unusual experience so I will use this opportunity to also admonish as I have done in the past

Yes some groups like Eckancar , brotherhood of cross and star , etc train members to astral travel but like I always advise except you are going into witchcraft there is no need.

Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Actually you promoted ECK in the quote below, then l thought "why not fine-tune his efforts"

GofuckYourself:

Yes some groups like Eckancar...

Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by HelpYourself(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2021
chieveboy:

Actually you promoted ECK in the quote below, then l thought "why not fine-tune his efforts"

I didn't I only stated facts
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2021
With the prelude above, What then is Astral Projection?

Astral projection is the plucking out of the astral body to roam the Physical Plane (places on earth, planets, oceans etc), and also roam the Astral Plane (aka First Heaven, Heaven) for fun pleasure, good and evil.

ECKANKAR the ancient Science of Soul Travel sees Astral Projection (AP) as a crude, limited and dangerous way of exploring the outer and inner universes of God.

Contrary to the statement of the author which l just quoted here, ECKANKAR DOES NOT TEACH OR PRACTICE Astral Projection. AP is like trekking when you could use an Aeroplane!

The Astral World in contradiction to what the other guy said is actually where most people will end up when they die. Why?

The Astral Plane (AP) is actually heaven to people who venture consciously or unconsciously there. It is a place of such beauty, peace, joy and comfort for those who venture into the higher regions of the AP. More so is that the ruler of this plane (and by extension oga to the ruler of earth) is seen as God.

One beholds the glory and majesty of the ruler of this plane and falls to worship him, just as man beholds his brothers from mother planets and called them Angels. This ruler or Lord is actually the God most religions worship on earth as GOD. He is not so perfect, but is actually ordained by the one on top of him to carry a DIVINE assignment nonetheless. And why not, he accepts Worship and adoration. Blesses and curses too.

The lower part of the AP is found to be dark, unhappy and dangerous. It is home to the so-called demons etc. A visit here will leave the visitor feeling sad, suicidal and other base emotions. We all have been here via the 'transporters' like Anger, Greed, Undue attachment, and Lust which ECKANKAR calls the Five Deadly Passions of the Mind.
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I didn't I only stated facts

In reality, you are merely looking for Truth (facts) bro
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by HelpYourself(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
chieveboy:

In reality, you are merely looking for Truth (facts) bro

If that is how you see it , that's fine

grin

Indeed

Lol
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Don't get it twisted, someone here might think "oh l no dey o, l won't do any projection" We all do!

We carry the whole Heavens (Planes) within us like MTN. Your Physical body is completely the physical world.

Your Astral Body ( Emotion body) is completely the Astral World and so on.

Any dream you have is you visiting the Astral Plane (leaving your body). If the dream was bad, you likely visited the lower astral plane due to an unhappy state of mind before sleep. Unhappiness of any kind and reason weakens the aura for bad just as stated by the other guy.

Lastly (maybe). I see some of you praying or "binding de devil" in church with such force, anger and quarrel. Know that base emotions (lower astral plane) can never produce anything better or good. Actually unhappiness or bitterness is fuel to the negative entities (Demons) LITERALLY and they love it!

It doesn't matter if you are praying and "crying to God". These entities lurk around an angry or bitter person like how flies lurk around excreta literally. The most potent power is happiness, joy, and light-heartedness which we refer to as LOVE. It has the power to neutralize bad. Simple.

Someone will argue "but l said in the name of Jesus..." It's more of a technical and practical thing. It's about the Law of Attraction. It's a law!
This is the wisdom I. The statement "not all who call me lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven" or so. A good tree should not bear bad fruit.
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2021
ECKANKAR practices Soul Travel (ST) to debunk gofuckyourself. If you read up, you find Soul is the real and actual you (Spirit).

The physical body as useful as it is is a huge baggage for Soul (Spirit). The human eye for instance cannot see beyond certain spectrum of light and the human ears can't hear the ordinary Dog Whistle while the dog's can.

In Soul Travel, you utilize your true nature of omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence to SEE, KNOW and BE. The only power that can make it possible if you see the technical explanations above is the power of LOVE. Love transcends all laws and boundaries and you cannot be limited to the body senses.

Soul Travel base on the technicalities explained above does not require the plucking out of any part of the subtle bodies, since it is what IT already is.

What power could attack Soul in its Love, Wisdom and Strength?

What can be hidden when you operate in the Soul Consciousness rather than the Physical-body or Astral-body consciousness?

What damage could you do when you walk in Soul (divine) consciousness when you can now see how you are EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and you are LOVE Personified?

What Ignorance of ECKANKAR bothers you today?
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by HelpYourself(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2021
chieveboy:
ECKANKAR practices Soul Travel (ST) to debunk gofuckyourself. If you read up, you find Soul is the real and actual you (Spirit).

The physical body as useful as it is is a huge baggage for Soul (Spirit). The human eye for instance cannot see beyond certain spectrum of light and the human ears can't hear the ordinary Dog Whistle while the dog's can.

In Soul Travel, you utilize your true nature of omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence to SEE, KNOW and BE. The only power that can make it possible if you see the technical explanations above is the power of LOVE. Love transcends all laws and boundaries and you cannot be limited to the body senses.

Soul Travel base on the technicalities explained above does not require the plucking out of any part of the subtle bodies, since it is what IT already is.

What power could attack Soul in its Love, Wisdom and Strength?

What can be hidden when you operate in the Soul Consciousness rather than the Physical-body or Astral-body consciousness?

What damage could you do when you walk in Soul (divine) consciousness when you can now see how you are EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and you are LOVE Personified?

What Ignorance of ECKANKAR bothers you today?

Wrong again

Soul is only contained by animals

Spirit humans

Wow your information is mixed up grin

Hence why you guys are calling a white man the hu (Messiah)
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Wrong again

Spirit humans

Ignorance at its peak. HU is merely Sound and not a name of anyone on earth. This is why ECKANKAR was once known as the "Religion of the Light and Sound of God" The White man you see is actually the Spiritual Leader of ECKANKAR and his name is Harold Klemp. No one worships him cos ECKIST DO NOT as much as worship even the supreme GOD, based on the UNDERSTANDING that the supreme GOD only wants you to LOVE IT (not fear or Worship IT).

The rulers of the different Planes however demand worship and praise.

The idea and technology of singing the sound that comes from HU (pronounced "Hue"wink is because it is the primal sound that formed all things animate and inanimate and is the sound that sustains everything from planets, world's, planes and life. It is the SOUND OF LIFE.

If you isolate the Atom and go further deep down to the quantum state of it, you will be left with Light and the Sound at the end of the day.

You would also find all sounds, light, Quanta, Atom and Matter has a definite FREQUENCY, VIBRATION, SOUND, COLOR, NUMBER ETC!

When things go wrong in the way that warrants a person to be sick, depressed, poor, fight etc, it is because that person had deviated from this Sound or FREQUENCY this sound is the sound of LOVE and a demon (low vibration or sound) CANNOT withstand it.

ECKISTs would rather Chant the SOUND to go back to the SOUL state rather than beg someone in the skies for help. They ARE the GROWN-UPs. Not people still living on milk.

Science ahead of Religion had found out that before you find the Atom as the building blocks of Matter, you find Sound. Sound is the the bases for anything seen or unseen or the so-called Matter. Science identified Constants in creation like the Fibonacci Sequence, PHI, PI etc.

An 'ugly' person's face can be 'beautified' with Plastic Surgery. The measurement number is 1.618, the so-called Golden ratio (PHI). Just like you apply the PHI and things becomes normal and beautiful, the HU sound normalises, lifts, blesses, heals and all. HU is the deepest manifestation of the number PHI or 1.618. No religions owns or originated it. It later is recently discovered while HU had been in use in different Planes and planets.

Science had lately use Sound to build technologies you only hear about in conspiracy theories. Some of these information is scattered all over the internet. Sound is used to generate Electricity and more. Google Healing frequencies and hear the sounds of the frequencies.

So that's it my friend. ECKANKAR goes beyond the questioning of ignorance. It goes beyond approval or disproval. ECKANKAR simply IS. IT will always BE as long as Soul needs to have PERSONAL experience with GOD. Cheers!
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Wrong again

Spirit humans

"soul=animals " wow.
I won't even parse this.
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by HelpYourself(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
chieveboy:

"soul=animals " wow.
I won't even parse this.

Like I said I am not here to convince anyone

I honestly don't know why people always want to challenge me like I came to convince anyone ..I didn't

At death everyone gets to see if what they see is what they expected

I always find the reaction of newly dead spirits most amusing

Good day bro

1 Like

Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Like I said I am not here to convince anyone

I honestly don't know why people always want to challenge me like I came to convince anyone ..I didn't

At death everyone gets to see if what they see is what they expected

I always find the reaction of newly dead spirits most amusing

Good day bro

ECKISTs go as far as the Soul Plane and BEYOND in the experience of life beyond death. The lower astral plane and it's countless possibilities (events) is a child's play compared to making it to the Soul Plane.

I think you need to get some facts about ECKANKAR not just the usual fear-mongered information you have out there.

We are talking of Soul Travel and you are here saying someone is challenging an Astral Traveller. You are still talking to an ECKIST about the reality of life after death...

ECKIST are raised to prove the reality of life after death by visiting the Heavens and even where angels fear to visit in full consciousness not just read about it in books. They prove FIRST- HAND the outright deception you have out there about the Kingdom of heaven and who is qualified to go there.
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by HelpYourself(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
chieveboy:

ECKISTs go as far as the Soul Plane and BEYOND in the experience of life beyond death. The lower astral plane and it's countless possibilities (events) is a child's play compared to making it to the Soul Plane.

I think you need to get some facts about ECKANKAR not just the 22 fear-mongered information you have out there.

We are talking of Soul Travel and you are here saying someone is challenging an Astral Traveller. You are still talking to an ECKIST about the reality of life after death...

ECKIST are raised to prove the reality of life after death by visiting the Heavens and even where angels fear to visit in full consciousness not just read about it in books. They prove FIRST- HAND the outright deception you have out there about the Kingdom of heaven and who is qualified to go there.

Hahahahahaha

Keep huing grin

Wasting your time bro seek real knowledge

Cheers
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hahahahahaha

Keep huing grin

Wasting your time bro seek real knowledge

Cheers

"This is Hopeless" - Jackie Chan (The Forbidden Kingdom)
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by oluwaahmed: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Op, pls clarify.
While one can access all the planes through soul travel, in astral projection, is the individual limited to the astral plane or can he also elevate to other worlds?
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Op, pls clarify.
While one can access all the planes through soul travel, in astral projection, is the individual limited to the astral plane or can he also elevate to other worlds?

Since our astral bodies corresponds to the Astral Plane, the limit remains the Astral Plane downward to the Physical Plane. Thanks.
Re: ECKANKAR View On Astral Projection (A Rebuttal) by chieveboy(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2021
The Astral Plane is a wonderful place to visit. It is a place where one is WOWed beyond Wow. If you had seen any science fiction movie, the Astral plane is where you would see all of these machines and some that will baffle your imagination.

ALL inventions and tech we have and will ever be manifested on the physical plane are to be found in the Astral and especially the Astral Museum.

The Astral plane is actually the real side of the Physical worlds because this world merely reflects it. So any inventor at all MUST have been taken there consciously or unconsciously and they would create Codes, Software, Machines, etc.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Well-suited For A Rational Explanation For Creation / There Is No God In Nigeria / Cobbled Jesus: A Glimpse At The Invention Of Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.