Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted (40011 Views)

Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Sirmuel1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Deceiving us that he doesn't want biafra? That he wants a United Nigeria? You edo's are under afonja's so say what you like

Nnamdi Kanu is just enriching himself. Stop wasting your time.

BTW, Edo state is not under anybody!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Rolly22(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
successmatters:
All I see up there are non Igbos refusing to mind their business while their own region boils.

Nnamdi Kanu can never be under fire in Igboland.

GBAM case closed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Nnamdi Kanu is just enriching himself. Stop wasting your time.

BTW, Edo state is not under anybody!
Is Edo state not under Nigeria ruled by the Fulani?

Didn't Adams oshiomomhole enrich himself when he was govener of Edo?

Oba of Benin is the traditional ruler of the Edo people and all Edoid people and head of the historic Eweka dynasty of the Benin Empire, are you not under afonja's?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Sirmuel1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Is Edo state not under Nigeria ruled by the Fulani?

Didn't Adams oshiomomhole enrich himself when he was govener of Edo?

Oba of Benin is the traditional ruler of the Edo people and all Edoid people and head of the historic Eweka dynasty of the Benin Empire, are you not under afonja's?

They are Yorubas, and not Afonja!!! No wonder they call you Guys flat heads! Your people are filled with hatred.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

They are Yorubas, and not Afonja!!! No wonder they call you Guys flat heads! Your people are filled with hatred.
Well we biafrans know them as afonja's is that not a yoruba name?
Stay out of igbo's business only talk when it concerns afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Sirmuel1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Well we biafrans know them as afonja's is that not a yoruba name?

Igbo is a good name too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Igbo is a good name too.
No problem cornhead is a good name too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has come under heavy criticism on social media after he supported the assault on a former Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu in Germany.

Igbere TV reports that Ekweremadu who was attending a cultural event by the Ndi-igbo Germany community as a speaker/special guest of honour was on Saturday beaten up and egged publicly by members of IPOB.

Mr Kanu, in a broadcast to members on Sunday, pledged N1 million reward for information on the foreign travel plans of all the governors in the South East region and the chief of army staff, Tukur Buratai, Igbere TV reports.

He said: “Anyone who will provide any reliable information about any country that any of our corrupt politicians will be travelling to will be awarded N1 million. Give IPOB accurate information on their whereabouts and collect N1 million. E.g. people like David Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Nnia Nwodo, Buratai, Willie Obiano and many others.

“They are about to start another Operation Python Dance III exercise tomorrow in Biafra Land. I’m sounding this warning, if any IPOB is killed again in any South-East state, we will come after the children of the governor in the state if any IPOB member is killed. We will go after your children, because we know where they are in Europe and abroad.”

He also warned Yoruba and Hausa Fulani leaders to stay away from the matters of the Igbo.

Nigerians have launched attacks at the fugitive self-acclaimed Igbo leader, calling him a coward.

http://igberetvnews.com/911808/just-in-nnamdi-kanu-under-fire-for-placing-n1m-bounty-on-south-east-governors-itinerary/

LMAO. Tbh, I like this Kanu guy. Very mean and stubborn nigga

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by OnyeOGA(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
ada9ja:

Go and sit down

Do you know how book haram started

Fulani herdsmen killing started

Na like this

Somebody somewhere will be controlling the less privileged in brain to cause havoc with available opportunity

That's is not revolution...revolution is when all Nigerians refuse to go work, march on the street, the world itself will be afraid

how did it all start? Am all ears.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Bigsolo10: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu biafra in nederland love you .and we are all ready to do more if those stupid politician visit nederland

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by bluecircle470: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Afonja stay away from the affairs of igbo's

I salute your stupidity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
bluecircle470:

I salute your stupidity
I salute your stupidity too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Ijaya123: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

What is the ignorance in what I said?

Keep living the pipe dreams. You're entitled to it.

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Sirmuel1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

No problem cornhead is a good name too

LOL. But you Guys should stop the tribal war. It doesn't make sense. Il
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ijaya123:

Keep living the pipe dreams. You're entitled to it.

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.

You afonja's will continue living under the northenesss cause you all believe is impossible to break free,
But we biafrans are not like you people, no matter how long it takes our dreams will come through, who could have believed that South Sudan will separate from Sudan, but they did it in 2011 didn't they? You all know how important we igbo's are that's why all of you are so pained anytime we talk of biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by boman2014: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
danjumakolo:

Is that gulder she is holding on that pic?
yes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

LOL. But you Guys should stop the tribal war. It doesn't make sense. Il
Having our own nation as igbo's make sense to us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yes it matters because people like you are twisting what was reported so as to mean something else. The so called bounty was on the Governors itinerary, not the Governors themselves

People will get a report, then add pepper and maggi to so it can be sweet they way they want

Do you understand English at all? Go and Google the meaning of bounty before you yapp rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Sirmuel1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Having our own nation as igbo's make sense to us

That's a good dream, but you chose the wrong leader because Nnamdi Kanu is a crook grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Ijaya123: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

You afonja's will continue living under the northenesss cause you all believe is impossible to break free,
But we biafrans are not like you people, no matter how long it takes our dreams will come through, who could have believed that South Sudan will separate from Sudan, but they did it in 2011 didn't they? You all know how important we igbo's are that's why all of you are so pained anytime we talk of biafra

What a pity.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Chukwurah003: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
OnyeOGA:
Zombies will always be zombie. They cried for revolution but here it is. They are now defending same politicians that are root cause of their suffering.

Better to defend politicians than terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Chukwurah003: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
successmatters:
All I see up there are non Igbos refusing to mind their business while their own region boils.

Nnamdi Kanu can never be under fire in Igboland.
Open your garri-damaged eyes well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ijaya123:

What a pity.

Pity for wanting our own nation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Izigreat: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rochas is in trouble

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

That's a good dream, but you chose the wrong leader because Nnamdi Kanu is a crook grin

He is the right person at this moment Nigeria is a crook too so we need a crook to beat a crook
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Sirmuel1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

He is the right person at this moment Nigeria is a crook too so we need a crook to beat a crook

Why can't he come to Nigeria? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by OnyeOGA(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Better to defend politicians than terrorists
ok; keep it on.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by jimyjames(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Why can't he come to Nigeria? cheesy
He is more of a threat to Nigeria where he is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Nkwomarket: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
I am IPOB but Nnamdi KANU is a coward, an Animal. A big fool. You can't bite the finger that feeds you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
All I See Here Are Goons Who Are Either Jealous of Mr kanu, Hates Kanu Or Wished That They Are As Brave As Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by olowococoa: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Don't worry,Kanu will soon be packaged as diplomatic box into Naija now,another way of non detected by any of his host country is underway, our baba presido know how to arrange it better,he should go and ask Umar Diko during his military days as HOS.
Kanu need to come back to Nigeria and finish what he has started.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted by okaforlazarus90(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Guy, I sincerely think Nigerians love suffering o. See the way youths dealt with their leaders in Ukraine and Venezuela, I mean, they beat up their leaders for bad governance. Instead of our youths to be happy that a new strategy has been developed, especially, if they can target the kids of these criminals called leaders, they are bashing the guys. How on earth do our youths think our leaders will cut down on their incompetency if we cant treat their fuckup? How can we be happy with leaders who watch as helpless Nigerians get killed every month due to poor security? How can youths who have been destroyed by poor educational system and unemployment be supporting same leaders who messed up the education and send their kids abroad to school?

Our women are raped daily, youths earning less than 30k as graduates o and u still find them supporting these greedy leaders. If they think Kanu is greedy, why not spare him as they spared our leaders who are even more greedy?

Our leaders must be laughing at us. I mean, I had an Australian friend whom I shared with about the situation in Nigeria. She was mad. She asked me what we are doing to the leaders regarding their incompetency, I said nothing she was even more mad. Naija leaders are enjoying. Senators budgeted 5 billion for official cars, sold the previous govt properties at a give away prices to them selves and millions in nigeria will work and die without ever buying a new car, without ever earning two months take home pay of naija senators. Yet, we abuse those who want to challenge these greedy politicians. Is that not madness? That was how they insulted Sowere the other time and refused to join them. If u meet a niaja politician behind camera, he laughs at the masses and much of cowards we are, and how stupid we are.
Wooooow just woooooooooooooow. I think you said it all. It's a shame that Nigerians love suffering as you said. I curse the day God decided to place me here in Nigeria with people of this mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.