Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters (39844 Views)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau / Isah Misau: "Arase Promoted Junior Officers Above Their Due Rank" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by emmyw(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Senator Isah Misau, the 2nd Senator to propose an amendment to the ACJA was stoned by constituents in Ningi township Bauchi yesterday.

Delivering of stone is an ideal option.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/721800372080222208

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2016
LMAOgringringringringringringringringringringringrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by divinehand2003(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Lol

That's so nice.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by RothimyZ(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Omg!
Na small e ramain sha!
Ok I am happy with this, let the revolution begins.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Support useless bill and get your ass whoop angry angry grin

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by ayatt(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
lol...why dem allow am run na

him for hear am today

btw today is my birthday

7 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by kuuljay(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Nigerians are waking up,these thieves cornered capital projects in the budget to their constituency projects to be looted and no one is talking,maybe some sections of the country can learn from this and jettison the OUR SON mentality. We shall get there

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by juniorportland(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2016
I wish we can do this to all our politicians in this country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by emmyw(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Funny But True
Where Is Lalasticlala?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQ-nIWdogk

8 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by shamsuRana(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Awareness don de enter en people brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Blackfire(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2016
If all of us zombies and waillers and fence sitters treat our politicians this way i tell u.... In 15 years time Nigeria will be great.

*pls don't take my advice*

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Beremx(f): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2016
If PMB is not careful, that is how he will be stoned if he visits Daura. People are angry!

Iwe ji ndi ugwu.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by dukie25: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Story for the Zombies by the Zombies.

7 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Ratello: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2016
I am loving this! grin cheesy Freakingly hilarious...see as the he-goat vamoose with his Land cruiser jeep. The question now is, if this can happen to one "mere unknown SINator" what would then happen to Saraki after his ouster?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by fctguy: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2016
What did they stone him for? Failing to execute constituency projects or being pro-saraki?

10 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by olapluto(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2016
This video is wrongfully captioned. That was the same video of El-rufai some months ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by IamPatriotic(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2016
They have not seen anything, in the days to come they'll see more assault and citizen revolution, they should keep on with their legislative rascality and impunity, their cup is almost full.

2 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Fmartin(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2016
fctguy:
What did they stone him for? Failing to execute constituency projects or being pro-saraki?
reading comprehension is a disease..

5 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Sahara reporter and fake news!!!

8 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Abiodun Olujimi too needs a dose of this with that crazy "neighbour's house on fire" analogy of hers!!

Ekiti kete however can't be trusted to do this!!

1 Like

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by ubah84(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Dinno melaye take note

4 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by XYZ123: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by gunuvi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
That's an old video. I have watched it over two months ago. Sahara liars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Standing5(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
If PMB is not careful, that is how he will be stoned if he visits Daura. People are angry!

Iwe ji ndi ugwu.
stop wanking with engine oil. Who wan stone hope?

7 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Joel3(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin if Nigerians treat all it leaders like this. who knows there might be rapid change for Good. not lording corrupt officers.
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Qualer: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
emmyw:
Senator Isah Misau, the 2nd Senator to propose an amendment to the ACJA was stoned by constituents in Ningi township Bauchi yesterday.

Delivering of stone is an ideal option.
Lalasticlala come and see o
Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQ-nIWdogk

stop posting lies, this video has been around for almost a year now!

4 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by aieromon(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
A Senator, Isah Misau, who represents Bauchi Central district, came under attack by irate youth on Saturday in Ningi, part of his constituency, two persons who claimed to have witnessed the incident told PREMIUM TIMES.

The two sources said Mr. Misau was in Ningi for a social function when he came under attack.

It was at the social function that the Senator was pelted with stones and bottles, the witnesses said.

One of them, Isa Sa’ad said Mr. Misau was attacked because of his support for the embattled Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who is under public pressure to resign because of his ongoing corruption trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

Mr. Sa’ad also said Ningi youth considered the Senate President as opposing President Muhammadu Buhari and that “anybody supporting Saraki is anti-Buhari”.

“You are aware Isah Hammah Misau is supporting Saraki who is corrupt and against the change agenda of President Buhari,” Mr. Misau said.
“And you see, Misau was sent to the Senate because we wanted him to support Buhari. But after getting to the Senate, he has teamed up with other people to support Saraki. Anybody supporting Saraki is anti-Buhari.

“That’s why people were throwing stones and bottles at him. He brought four cars but left with the smallest because others were damaged.
“He left his cap and shoe while trying to escape.”

“I was in Ningi but not attacked – Senator Misau.
This report was delayed for 24 hours as we were unable to get through to Mr. Misau for his reaction.
PREMIUM TIMES was able to talk to him eventually Monday morning.
He said it was true that he was in Ningi “as part of my constituency tour” on Saturday.
Besides political reaaon, he said he was in Ningi to condole with one Captain Ningi who is bereaved.
He, however, said he was not attacked.
“You know when we go like that, we give people money,” the senator said. “So it may be that the violence started after I left when they were trying to share money.
“But there is nothing like that (that he was attacked). I am not aware myself. I read the report online too.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201995-angry-constituents-stone-senator-supporting-saraki-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
RothimyZ:
Omg!
Na small e ramain sha!
Ok I am happy with this, let the revolution begins.

I totally agree with you my bro

Let the people start revolting against the ruling class, then they will know the real koko
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Guyman02: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nigerians beware, this was how the CIA instigated the Arab Spring in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen whereby elected officials were attacked and given maximum publicity by the western based media such as Sahara Reporters.
Today Boko Haram is on a brazen day time offensive against our army. BBC Hausa Service is castigating Northern politicians and inciting their people. CNN is spending so much on Chigbogu girls, EU parliament is suddenly recognizing Nnamdi Kanu as an EU citizen.

You dont go to China to sign agreements that impacts on the dollar and not expect a backlash from the west. Be prepared Nigerians!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is one of the things I love about Hausa tribe

If them no like you, they don't pretend..

But we southerners? especially we Yorubas?

We too dey pretend and even if we all agree to react against a particular political thief,

Some go tell am and commot yansh in the last minute because of atenuje

Seriously if we express our views this way towards our politicians, they will not take us for easy rides again

Yoowa....

12 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by sofiaqueen: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
this senator funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Can Rejoin Our Party Only If He Drops From Governorship Race- APC / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) / Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.