Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (64189 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl by munafav(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
After Ekweremadu you are the next...They are waiting for you and your beating no go get part two...mad man
Re: Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl by Ugee12: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yankee101:

No one mentioned gay. The topic is about 'runz' (meaning to have sex for money with different people in Nigerian parlance)

Plus if you didn't know, statistically, hiv/aids is more prevalent in the LGBTQ+ community than heterosexual ones. But that's besides the point.

Lastly, maybe na you get am
Statistically, you are still ignorant after saying gays are prevalent to have it and that is exactly why you actually have it. Keep deceiving your stupid self. How many times have you mentioned this under female prostitutes?? Mumu
Re: Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl by Yankee101: 2:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Ugee12:

Statistically, you are still ignorant after saying gays are prevalent to have it and that is exactly why you actually have it. Keep deceiving your stupid self. How many times have you mentioned this under female prostitutes?? Mumu

I guess you're gay

Why e dey pain you like pepper?

https://www.hrc.org/resources/hrc-issue-brief-hiv-aids-and-the-lgbt-community
Re: Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl by opebiboy: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2019
U yansh don scatter
Re: Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl by Ugee12: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yankee101:

I guess you're gay

Why e dey pain you like pepper?

https://www.hrc.org/resources/hrc-issue-brief-hiv-aids-and-the-lgbt-community

I am not gay. Only a daft person would say someone is something because they support it. Don't let your hate for gays kill you. Its not as if you are any better than them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.