Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Babymama Vs Girlfriend Drama In The Davido Household As Sophie And Chioma Throw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babymama Vs Girlfriend Drama In The Davido Household As Sophie And Chioma Throw (633 Views)

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Babymama Vs Girlfriend Drama In The Davido Household As Sophie And Chioma Throw by realnollywoodi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Babymama Vs Girlfriend Drama In The Davido Household As Sophie and Chioma Throw shades

Well, it seems all is not going so well in the Adeleke household. There have been rumors that his baby mama Sophie Momodu is not happy. Recently, it was confirmed that Chioma is about to join the baby mama gang with the “blow my mind” crooner. Read that hereWhy is Kemi Olunloyo Urging Davido To Marry His Pregnant Girlfriend? Click to read more

Related

Why is Kemi Olunloyo Urging Davido To Marry His Pregnant Girlfriend?

Davido bags BET Awards Nomination

Davido's girlfriend chioma speaks on abandoning school for him

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Announces Son’s Name / Go Tell That To Your Mother,sho Lo Mad Ni?actress Tayo Odueke Popularly Known As / Otedola Sounds Warning To Mr. Eazi Over His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.