Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita (3167 Views)

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / I Fell In Love With Venita & Esther -Frodd Explains His Love-Triangle Confusion / Bbnaija: Eyebrows Raised As Frodd Does This With Venita Just Days After Esther’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by OyaNaija(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, Housemate, Gedoni has stirred reactions on social media over his relationship with Venita and Khafi.
Gedoni and Venita on Sunday night engaged in a deep conversation regarding his relationship with Khafi.

Venita started the conversation after Sunday live eviction show which had Ebuka Obi-Uchendu questioning Khafi about Venita’s stepping into her relationship with Gedoni

Gedoni approached Venita who was angry at Khafi for discussing her relationship with other housemates.
Venita speaking to him told him she doesn’t care about Khafi and would have him if she feels so.
Gedoni in response hugged Venita and placed a kiss on her cheek.
This development has stirred reactions from BBNaija fans as some accuse Gedoni of playing Khafi while others attacked Venita, describing her relationship with Gedoni as a strategy.

We recalls that the BBNaija love-birds ‘Gedoni and Khafi’ had on different occasions been caught in the house having sex.

Here are some comments gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter:

@Harunaharry1 “I feel it would be better if Gedoni and Khafi are best friends and not in a relationship.”

@Bigkenz “You women have to make sure Gedoni goes home when he’s up, you don’t disrespect a woman like that! Bleep BOY Gedoni.”

@Chigoziejason “Its so obvious…Venita has fallen in love with Gedoni,When he kissed her I swear I thought it was on the lips until I saw it was on the cheek.Khafi doesn’t deserve a man like Gedoni.. she needs someone better, I’m beginning to dislike Venitaand I have never liked Gedoni.”

Continue Reading @ https://www.iblogtv.com.ng/2019/08/bbnaija-nigerians-reacts-to-gedonis.html

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by cenaman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
If this story enter fp i will deactivate my nairaland account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by OyaNaija(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
cenaman:
If this story enter fp i will deactivate my nairaland account.

Lolzz... are you that serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by cenaman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
OyaNaija:

Lolzz... are you that serious
BROS I SERIOUS PASS AS YOU THINK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by OyaNaija(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
cenaman:
BROS I SERIOUS PASS AS YOU THINK.

kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by timibare(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
So undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by IBlogTV(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by Ennymaj(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
I hope you've deactivated it now...mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ennymaj:
I hope you've deactivated it now...mtchewww
this one still de put her photo for profile...issorite
Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by IBlogTV(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
this one still de put her photo for profile...issorite

trouble maker
Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by effoi: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Gedoni is a Calabar boy and Venita having heard what Calabar boys are good at want to confirm.
Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by Ennymaj(f): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2019
And how is that any of your business?
Re: BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita by Ennymaj(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2019
And how is that any of your business��

(1) (Reply)

BIG BOYS THING!! Wizkid And Hushpuppi Party Together In Dubai / Bbnaija: Cross Exposes His Manhood, Wiggles It To Female Housemates / Man Stands Throughout Six(6) Hour Flight For His Wife To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.