Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Bbnaija: Eyebrows Raised As Frodd Does This With Venita Just Days After Esther’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Eyebrows Raised As Frodd Does This With Venita Just Days After Esther’s (959 Views)

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / I Fell In Love With Venita & Esther -Frodd Explains His Love-Triangle Confusion / BBNAIJA:- Nigerians Reacts To Gedoni’s Relationship With Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Eyebrows Raised As Frodd Does This With Venita Just Days After Esther’s by Strikekid: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
BBNAIJA: EYEBROWS RAISED AS FRODD DOES THIS WITH VENITA JUST DAYS AFTER ESTHER’S EVICTION [VIDEO]

Nigerians have raised eyebrows at Frodd’s recent actions, as he has been spotted dancing with Venita during the BBNaija Saturday party, just days after Esther’s eviction from the house.

Recall that when Venita was newly introduced into the house, Frodd immediately showed interest in her. This was a bit strange as before this, he had declared his feelings for Esther and even after she turned him down, he kept hanging around her in a bid to change her mind.
Watch video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/08/bbnaija-eyebrows-raised-as-frodd-does-this-with-venita-just-days-after-esthers-eviction-video/

(1) (Reply)

13th Headies Award: Date, Venue, Host And Nominees / I Took 2 girls To My Room Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington / Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House Again, Makin His Way 2 Grand Finals, Refuses...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.