Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ncdmb/crt/naoc Hcd Training: A Deadlock - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ncdmb/crt/naoc Hcd Training: A Deadlock (527 Views)

Apply For Nnpc / Naoc / Oando Jv Undergraduate Scholarship / Free Hardware And Networking Training (A+ And CCNA) / Deadlock: By Kay Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ncdmb/crt/naoc Hcd Training: A Deadlock by Omastemisan: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good day nairalanders. Please, I want you all to help a friend who is participating in the NCDMB/CRT/NAOC HCD training. The training which according to him was to be a 2 year training programme, is turning out to be a total waste of time. They have 4 months to the end of the programme and they have achieved nothing. From the courses they are supposed to have done, to non-payment of their stupends (5months now). It is so annoying that bodies that are supposed to be in-charged of monitoring the compliance of the local content act is not doing anything about it. And I was shocked that an IOC like Agip, which have standard practices, is also doing nothing about the contactor's wickedness to their trainees.
Please FAM, I know a lot of issues have been resolved by the broadcast of NAIRALAND, I will be glad if that of my friend can be done also. Nairalanders, kindly help to spread this so that the people involved can do something about it. Please, help on Twitter or Facebook if you can. MOD, please do the needful by putting this on front page. Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

I Became A Mechanic To Prevent Me From Becoming A Harlot- Olawunmi Ganiyu / Advice - Can A Pharmacist Become Certified As ICAN ASA / Legit Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.