Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Addressing The Conditions Of Marketers For Commercial Banks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Addressing The Conditions Of Marketers For Commercial Banks (497 Views)

Nigerian Senior Soldier Threatens Junior For Addressing Him As "Officer" / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing The Conditions Of Marketers For Commercial Banks by debby485(f): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Never knew banks will one day be a place where they force people to open accounts in the name of "target" with begging they will tell them, "please I don't have another job my boss will send me to HR and they will sack me if I don't meet my target"

They hawk like market women and men on the street travel from one village to another when you ask them which branch are you from, you hear the nearest branch name.

My friend had an issue with his account and he visited the
bank to hear "your account officer is in Lagos" and you will be surprised how come from Lagos to Ogun to open account?

And you still see these marketers along the streets, bus stops, Schools,Churches e.t.c Mon-Sat Hawking to get accounts.

Don't they have families to attend to?
I thought bank is mon-fri operations when you ask them you hear them saying because I didn't meet my "target" I was asked to work on Sat.

I was imaging what the target was until I was told 700 accounts a month!!! How many people in Nigeria don't have a GTBANK ACCOUNT or any bank acct at all?.. I wonder.

I'm sure Gtbank ''MD Segun Agbaje'' never knew his people work mon-sat. All because of a "target" which can never be met.

These people are human beings too, Hawking under the rain and sun, mon-sat what will be their health conditions.
''Health is wealth''

Its really sad and disheartening the conditions this people work.

My questions?
What time do they have for there families?
What time do they have to study if they want to get other qualification?
What time do they have fun?
Re: Addressing The Conditions Of Marketers For Commercial Banks by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
If you have ever worked in a bank you’ll know that marketers are the toasts of any and every bank and really, they are rewarded for performance.

A marketer gets rapidly promoted (if he/she) is a full staff and performs excellently and no bank wants to lose a staff that is worth his salt. A marketer gets to become an MD/CEO of a bank long before an Operations staff can dream of becoming an Assistant Manager.

With this kind of bright future, even the marketer will push aside all the things you ask in your questions and do whatever it takes to get there.
Re: Addressing The Conditions Of Marketers For Commercial Banks by Punck4real(f): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Most of the marketers are contact staff no promotion
jidemoh:
If you have ever worked in a bank you’ll know that marketers are the toasts of any and every bank and really, they are rewarded for performance.

A marketer gets rapidly promoted (if he/she) is a full staff and performs excellently and no bank wants to lose a staff that is worth his salt. A marketer gets to become an MD/CEO of a bank long before an Operations staff can dream of becoming an Assistant Manager.

With this kind of bright future, even the marketer will push aside all the things you ask in your questions and do whatever it takes to get there.
Re: Addressing The Conditions Of Marketers For Commercial Banks by Hahjascho(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Punck4real:
Most of the marketers are contact staff no promotion
Not true. All marketers are not DSA.

(1) (Reply)

Women Have Two Holes And Since I Have One Of These Two, I Can Satisfy My Man - B / Unmarried Pregnant Corporal Shamed Us.police / IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.