Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is This A Crime? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This A Crime? (1383 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Is It A Crime To Post Adverts On Nairaland? {lets Talk} / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Crime? by evil666(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2010
I posted a there here about my 13 yrs old neighbor and i solicited advice from my fellow Nairaland guys on what they think.Even as i ve not yet done the act, the so-called moderators moved the topic to CRIME section.

You guys should judge with all sincerity if this is actually a crime. Below is the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-535963.0.html

Moderators,iice,debosky and seun, you guys owe me an apology or
Re: Is This A Crime? by Omolola1(f): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2010
Yes! It's a first class crime~
Re: Is This A Crime? by star4(f): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2010
Do the world a favour and kill yourself!! Evil by name, evil by nature!!
Re: Is This A Crime? by dobodobo(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2010
You are joking with fire,Moderators really messed up,they should have handle you to police, and ensure you should be taking to court. I am sure your case will be worst than cecilia ibru because nothing less than 7 yrs in prison and I will be imagining you coming back on NL in 2017 to share your experience in Kirikiri by year 2017
Re: Is This A Crime? by Tinksh(f): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2010
Poster, Of course its a crime, stupid man!!!
Re: Is This A Crime? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2010
@poster
the moderators have been kind to you and your evil thoughts. a few weeks ago someone wrote the exact same thing and the thread was automatically DELETED by them.

although i dont agree one bit with what you wrote, i'd rather we try to discourage you in doing this (via this forum) than you going and do this act and possibly end up in jail for a LONG time or worst(an angered posse will easily kill you). so i'd say: the moderators are finally learning and so should you!
Re: Is This A Crime? by saintneo(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2010
no, its grime
Re: Is This A Crime? by edlion57(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2010
Guy,did't u see my post i supported u,4 me it is not a crime as long as u will give me any of ur sis dat is 13yrs or below .
Re: Is This A Crime? by saintneo(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ another one on the loose
Re: Is This A Crime? by kokoletz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
evil man
Re: Is This A Crime? by Dsense(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
It's a crime.besides na dis kinda mumu stuffs u want use ruin ur life?
Re: Is This A Crime? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
Evil66, its not a crime o.bleep anything bleepable,phuck anything phuckable.u are on d right track.Others,make una no tear me apart o cos evri 1 is entitle to post his/her own opinion.
Re: Is This A Crime? by kokoletz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
170:

Evil66, its not a crime o.bleep anything bleepable,phuck anything phuckable.u are on d right track.Others,make una no tear me apart o cos evri 1 is entitle to post his/her own opinion.

@170 bros are u typing upside down. evil part 2
Re: Is This A Crime? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
kokoletz:

@170 bros are u typing upside down. evil part 2
evil part 3 !
Re: Is This A Crime? by kokoletz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
when I become the president of the United state just know that am going to hunt you down no sorry hunt your kpro popo down evil man.
Re: Is This A Crime? by KemiAdeyeye: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
your name is satan i mean satan!!!
Re: Is This A Crime? by kokoletz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
thank you ma sis
Re: Is This A Crime? by MrWaters: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
its definitely a crime & i'm getting u arrested immediately!
Re: Is This A Crime? by manmustwac(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2010
I think they're trying to advise you to not do it. If the romance section had a pee doh file section it would be there.
Re: Is This A Crime? by favouredjb(f): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2010
Peodophile on the loose,God save our young gals!
Re: Is This A Crime? by evil666(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2010
This is one of the reasons Nigeria is still in the state we are in now, i asked you guys for judgement, becos of sentiment and jealousy, none of you could just say the truth.
how can you guys all just conclude that this is a crime, what i have'nt even done.
a sincere advise could have made me possible change my mind.since you guys are already crucifying me,i better quickly run shows
Re: Is This A Crime? by Tinksh(f): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2010
Are you insane poster, oh yeah thats right you are. Everyone here judged you but you only saw what you wanted to. Every one said to leave that girl alone but you ignore it. So why post? Did you think we would congratulate you?? Obviouslt you cant get a real women for whatever reason so you choose to molest young girls. Cant wait til the father finds you, hopefully it will be before too late. I guess when we all hear it on the media we will be able to direct them your way.
Re: Is This A Crime? by evil666(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2010
oh now i see, the whole thread has been misconstrued. I am not trying to say if sleeping with the young girl is a crime, what i mean is that if moving that thread from 'romance' section to 'crime' section of nairaland is appropriate by the moderator. In other word, is that topic supposed to be in the 'crime' section. I hope you guys understand now
Re: Is This A Crime? by manmustwac(m): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2010
Well what was supposed to be your romantic adventure has now been moved to crime. So pls do not commit the offense otherwise it will make you a criminal.
Re: Is This A Crime? by Tinksh(f): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2010
Well your post certainly does not belong in the 'romance' section, so yes, i would say it was very appropriate to move it to 'crime' cos thats what your post is about, committing a crime!
Re: Is This A Crime? by kokoletz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tink_sh:

Well your post certainly does not belong in the 'romance' section, so yes, i would say it was very appropriate to move it to 'crime' cos thats what your post is about, committing a crime!

more this post is supposed to be discussed in the law court where he will sentence to 21yrs in prisonment.gbam grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Crime? by KemiAdeyeye: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
Your name is your problem. you have to change it, so that you can think right. You should know where your story belong. supreme court, yes supreme court.
Re: Is This A Crime? by kokoletz(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
ehnnn orderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. let there be silence in the law court. SAN Kemi Adeyeye has brought this case before me and based on the proper investigation before this is m judgement (thou shall not judge) which mind be this remindin me not to judge this evil man okay I lif you for God.
Re: Is This A Crime? by KemiAdeyeye: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
kokoletz, how much did you collect from evil666. Better you say it now cos EFCC is after you.
Re: Is This A Crime? by kokoletz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
Kemi Adeyeye:

kokoletz, how much did you collect from evil666. Better you say it now cos EFCC is after you.

my noble collegue do you remember that this guy is evil pls don't let him hunt me pls

(1) (Reply)

I Guess This Is Nigerias' 2011 Presidential Election Result! / Ragrancia Construction Company - Tel No: 08183947262 / The Nigerian Gang Scam Unfolded In UK Again !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.