Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Time Of Dubai New Yam Festival I Heard Orji Kalu And Gov Ikpeazu Will Be There? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Of Dubai New Yam Festival I Heard Orji Kalu And Gov Ikpeazu Will Be There? (488 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Of Dubai New Yam Festival I Heard Orji Kalu And Gov Ikpeazu Will Be There? by Rekhina(f): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
My fellow dubai inhabitants please

Venue ,Time and Date of the occasion needed ,because i cant wait to eat that yam with my head strong friends !

Allah bless you all !

2 Likes

Re: Time Of Dubai New Yam Festival I Heard Orji Kalu And Gov Ikpeazu Will Be There? by Rekhina(f): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Where is the venue pls metaphysical
Re: Time Of Dubai New Yam Festival I Heard Orji Kalu And Gov Ikpeazu Will Be There? by MetaPhysical: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rheki my love... kiss kiss

Does Arab even know what Yam is?

Im waiting for dan baiwa to finish denying his disclaimers. I hear he denied he planned china trip and he has denied planning spain trip as well. Im sure he will go to Dubai....all Igbos in dubai are in jail.

I come to Dubai on Kalu entourage. Get your yam ready for me...i have spice, it will be delightful! kiss

Adaibeku will be jealous. grin
Re: Time Of Dubai New Yam Festival I Heard Orji Kalu And Gov Ikpeazu Will Be There? by Adaibeku(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Rheki my love... kiss kiss

Does Arab even know what Yam is?

Im waiting for dan baiwa to finish denying his disclaimers. I hear he denied he planned china trip and he has denied planning spain trip as well. Im sure he will go to Dubai....all Igbos in dubai are in jail.

I come to Dubai on Kalu entourage. Get your yam ready for me...i have spice, it will be delightful! kiss

Adaibeku will be jealous. grin

Hypocrite hell with you
Re: Time Of Dubai New Yam Festival I Heard Orji Kalu And Gov Ikpeazu Will Be There? by MetaPhysical: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oya tell me wetin i do you dey vex like this.

Ehhn, Ada, wetin i do?

(1) (Reply)

$16bn Power Probe: Many Heads To Roll As Efcc’s Investigation Deepens / Imo Guber Tribunal: APC, Uzodinma, Nwosu Upbeat As Group Debunks Online Report / Was Atiku & PDP Petition The Biggest Sham In Nigeria History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.