Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago (58027 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Throwback Picture - #10yearschallange / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Shobowalebola: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Former Governor of Abia State and Chieftain of the APC Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu caused a stir online when he recently shared a throw back picture of him and President Buhari.

The Abia-North Candidate of the ruling All Progressive's Congress shared the picture which according to him was taken 18 years ago when President Buhari visited his Igbere home in Abia State.

According to the post on his official twiiter handle @OUKtweets Dr. Kalu stated that he's relationship with President Buhari spanned over 30 years he described President Buhari as a man of "impeccable character", contrary to public opinion that he joined the APC due to his court case.

He wrote: " 18 years ago I took this photograph with our dear President @MBuhari in my Igbere home. My relationship with him spans over 30 years,politics aside. It's no surprising we are on the same political side @APCNigeria & he remains the man I knew "a man of impeccable character".

The tweet has since generated a lot of reactions.

https://abacityblog.com/2019/02/01/reactions-as-orji-kalu-shares-18-years-throwback-photo-of-him-and-president-buhari/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by truthfulparrot(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2019
This man is a saint because he decamped to APC.
It is so sad that we cannot write integrity and Buhari on the same page.

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Been dining with the devil for long

17 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2019
He wrote: " 18 years ago I took this photograph with our dear President @MBuhari in my Igbere home. My relationship with him spans over 30 years,politics aside. It's no surprising we are on the same political side @APCNigeria & he remains the man I knew "a man of impeccable character".

Another Throwback of life.....
President Buhari: A man respected by all and sundry....

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by freemanbubble: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Isoright
Am not a member of the APC nor PDP
Am not from the north or east or west
Am a Bini

But to me o. For all those saying buhari is carrying out selective persecution
I think
Apc should jail whoever is corrupt
Na their time them dey

Whenever PDP enter power make them also do their own
As smart Nigerians when we be we go dey observe the two political parties dey fight corruption without them realising it
That is why every four years we supposed dey change them make them for kill and fight themselves
Them think say them get sense.

With these Nigeria will get rid off thieve

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by maxiuc(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2019
:Dq
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Ruddyman(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2019
nonsense......
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Cathyla: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2019
They've been co-looting for long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by franchasng: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2019
Due to Nigeria's unofficial but recognized Presidential zoning system, the 2019 Presidential battle is between Atiku and Buhari.

And we have tried Buhari and have seen the best of Buhari which is far below average (especially on economy, unity of Nigeria and security) it is safer and saner we try Atiku and see his own best and if its not good enough, we vote him out and try another person.

This is the only way to change Nigeria for good, not by giving incumbent Presidents automatic second tenure even when they didn't perform well, it will destroy Nigeria more.

We need to teach Nigerian Presidents and Governors that there is nothing like power of incumbency to win reelection again in Nigeria but based on great performance only; this will make every incoming Nigerian President or Governor to sit up and work to deliver on their key campaign promises not sharing N10,000 to poor traders and claiming that you have transformed their life, how and where What can NGN10,000 buy for anybody in Nigeria today

Nigerian youths do you prefer permanent jobs that pay you between NGN60,000 - NGN700,000 or you prefer temporary N-Power job that pay you a paltry NGN30,000 a month Choose wisely what you want for your future on the 16th of February.

If we achieve to vote out Buhari on February 16th, believe me, it will send a strong message to all Nigerian politicians (serving and incoming), and every incoming Nigerian President will never take Nigerians for granted again, they will work hard to deliver on their key campaign promises but if Buhari succeeds in rigging the election and wins a second term, it spells doom for Nigeria's democracy and future, bookmark this page cry

It hurts me that majority of so called enlightened Yorubas aren't seeing this reality.

It hurts that majority of Yoruba youths just want to sacrifice Nigeria's future on the promise of making Osinbajo next Nigeria's President that they are not 100% sure out of following a selfish, corrupt man Tinubu even when some wise Yoruba elites have seen the handwriting on the walls, this was why I wanted Atiku to pick Yoruba VP so Yorubas can rest since they love VP and power more than national development, it hurts to share a nation with foolish dafts angry sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by gbastarlink: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2019
who dat one help
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Mrjaz(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is a curse since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Mopolchi: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Both are corruption personified!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by kaen1317: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
18 years ago aside. Once a dictator always a dictator

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by WIDETHOUGHT: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
I had a revelation on November 2018, Buhari or whoever posing as him will win the 2019 presidential election but it will lead to serious crisis and unrest if not civil war.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Caseless: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
cool

He's tended towards greatness .

That's the greatest igbo man alive. He and Rochas okorocha are the 2 great ibo men who know where the igbo nation should be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by guywitzerogal(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2019
If truly Baba s not corrupt bt why is he frds with people like Kalu, Ganduje, Tinubu......hmmmm show me ur frd and I will tell u whom u re

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by AllenSpencer: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2019

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Tonimanze(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Orji Kalu be reminded that throwing pictures about wouldn't stop you from facing criminal charges for looting Abia State.
Meanwhile if you want to make money online check my signature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by guywitzerogal(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
I had a revelation on November 2018, Buhari or whoever posing as him will win the 2019 presidential election but it will lead to serious crisis and unrest if not civil war.
pls kindly go back to ur sleep and wake up after Feb 16....we don't pray for war

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
How does it add money to my pocket ?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by phransix2: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2019
U don't need to remind him... U r safe so long u r in APC ur sins have been wiped away... U are now without blemish...

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Firefire(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhary and professional looters are 5 & 6

Show me your friends....

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by jeff1607(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2019
18years ago when he had sense
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by ChrisAb1: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75342231:
Throwbacks of life.....

Dim chukwuemeka odimegwu ojukwu. Ikenba nnewi
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by UncletC: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2019
birds of the same feathers flock together, there is actually no saint in politics, the best one can do is to have a good morale and clear conscience.... once a friend always a friend, some friends can be decisively dropped.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
ChrisAb1:

Dim chukwuemeka odimegwu ojukwu. Ikenba nnewi
Nwanne, Naso.....

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by jericco1(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
cowards
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by searchproject(f): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Your current friends are a reflection of you, and are 100% your choice. A friend is someone you chose to spend time and associate with.

The people you choose to be around shape your personality, the way you think, the way you speak, and the way you perceive the world.

Whether we are aware of it or not, the people we choose to pay attention to and consider friends frame our reality. They are a barometer of what is normal, what is possible.

"Show me your friends and I'll show you your future"
-Dan Pena

"You"re Only As Good As The Company You Keep"

It is difficult to learn to play basketball if you spend your days with a soccer team. The truth is, your choice of friends reflect the person you are today, and will in turn affect the person you will become tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Topmaike007(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Wow,good for them both.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Afonja007: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari" orji uzo is your friend tinubu is your friend ganduje is your friend with those friends of yours buhari I put it to you your more corrupt than abacha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.