Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day (763 Views)

I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by allthingsgood: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Most people that dont like buhari are either die hard haters (who will hate buhari even if he turned nigeria into a switzerland) or those who are adversely affected by buhari's hardline economic policies. But to be honest, history will definitely judge President Buhari better than President Goodluck Jonathan or Mr Atiku. Why? Because:

1. Buhari is a man of his word. What he says is what he will do. Thats integrity cool
2. Buhari is decisive. Hes unflinching and does not cave in easily to pressure. Tho this can be both a good thing and a bad thing sad undecided
3. Buhari personally is anti-corruption. Hardly is there any other politician that can claim to be absolved from corrupt practices like buhari. However this those not absolve members of his cabinet tho lipsrsealed
4. Buhari is humbly. Despite being a two time President and controlling Nigeria's oil resources, Buhari hardly flaunts wealth. Same goes for members of his family. Compared to obasanjo and the Jonathans, Buhari is quite conservative sad shocked
5. Buhari cant be bought. This one is a no brainer. You can hate him all u want, but my dear there is nothing u can use to bribe that man. Period undecided

With these few points of mine i hope i have been able to convince u, but not to confuse u that a President Buhari is far better than a President Jonathan and Atiku, for Nigeria. Thank u grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by ehirosplusbiz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nothing like better than ... No one of them is better
Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by FarahAideed: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
I pity you OP

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by healthserve(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Another fool on rampage. If you can state ten initiatives inaugurated and completed by the dude, I'll deactivate my akkant. Ode
Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by Fulanization: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Not surprised

Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by vertueptime: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Will you keep kwayet!!!!
Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by donbachi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thought you would have outlined favourable policies and how they have helped us...rather,telling us about intergrity...dish am for plate chop nau.
Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by JonDon12: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
allthingsgood:
Most people that dont like buhari are either die hard haters (who will hate buhari even if he turned nigeria into a switzerland) or those who are adversely affected by buhari's hardline economic policies. But to be honest, history will definitely judge President Buhari better than President Goodluck Jonathan or Mr Atiku. Why? Because:

1. Buhari is a man of his word. What he says is what he will do. Thats integrity cool
2. Buhari is decisive. Hes unflinching and does not cave in easily to pressure. Tho this can be both a good thing and a bad thing sad undecided
3. Buhari personally is anti-corruption. Hardly is there any other politician that can claim to be absolved from corrupt practices like buhari. However this those not absolve members of his cabinet tho lipsrsealed
4. Buhari is humbly. Despite being a two time President and controlling Nigeria's oil resources, Buhari hardly flaunts wealth. Same goes for members of his family. Compared to obasanjo and the Jonathans, Buhari is quite conservative sad shocked
5. Buhari cant be bought. This one is a no brainer. You can hate him all u want, but my dear there is nothing u can use to bribe that man. Period undecided

With these few points of mine i hope i have been able to convince u, but not to confuse u that a President Buhari is far better than a President Jonathan and Atiku, for Nigeria. Thank u grin cheesy

How much did they pay you for this post my friend? No be say I won chop with you cos hunger no catch me so tay, I go dey write Rubbish for Nairaland for Garri.

So you wan may I take your opinion that a dullard wey no get school certificate better pass a PHD holder because he is "humbly". Na because of una Nigeria don spoil. You no sabi even use common apostrophe yet you go talk say you finish grammar school. Chai. Nigeria my country.

Enjoy your Garri and Epa or your Kunu. Now if you wan chop Big money or Isi-ewu, may you go back school.
Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by Fashdeejay(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
allthingsgood:

U are either blind to the situation of things or u work for the APC cyber team
Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
I pity you OP
Leave the OP to defend the most corrupt, most insensitive and the most uncaring president ever in Nigeria.

You can't claim to be corrupt with most cases corruption hanging on the head of those you are appointing as ministers or agency heads.

Buhari has been held in respect because he was head of state in the past, if they check him properly on those positions he held, they will see lots of dirt on his self acclaimed white garment.

SMH for some blind followers.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day by mrvitalis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
allthingsgood:

Peter obi is all this topped with being smart

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Mamman Daura, Nigeria's De Facto President Who Rules From The Glass / Why No Country Wants To Go To War With Nigeria. / Photos Of Gov. Ganduje Signing The Newly Approved Kano Emirates Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.