Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Kenyan Gospel Singer Deletes Controversial Bikini Photo After Serious Backlash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Gospel Singer Deletes Controversial Bikini Photo After Serious Backlash (715 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures / Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Gospel Singer Deletes Controversial Bikini Photo After Serious Backlash by GistCandy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
A Kenyan gospel singer, Nicah the Queen has faced a serious backlash for supposedly exposing her body in a post she shared on her Instagram page.

The musician uploaded a picture of her rocking a bikini which set her sultry curves and her huge bum to display. Her caption suggested she was trying on the bikini before heading out for a swim. However, she brought down the post following accusations of exposing her body on social media.

“I know it’s not about them but the day before I shaved I got myself a bikini … go swimming or just leave it. It’s never that serious,” the gospel singer captioned the post.

See more pictures - https://gistcandy.com/kenyan-gospel-singer-deletes-controversial-bikini-photo-after-serious-backlash-from-fans/

Re: Kenyan Gospel Singer Deletes Controversial Bikini Photo After Serious Backlash by GistCandy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Kenyan Gospel Singer Deletes Controversial Bikini Photo After Serious Backlash by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oh my Jesus! grin

With a gospel singer like this, she will heal the sick, raise the dead and perform more miracles than Baba J himself.

This is the type of gospel singers I would love to listen to, she'll definitely lift my "spirit" and make it "erect" for the Lord's work.

Mercy Chinwo, Ada and that over bloated Lara George should learn.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gospel Singer Deletes Controversial Bikini Photo After Serious Backlash by tritt(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Something dey there ohh.....chaiiii
Re: Kenyan Gospel Singer Deletes Controversial Bikini Photo After Serious Backlash by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
I am impressed.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni Discloses His True Intention For Khafi, Venita / Irritating? See What This Man Is Using His Tongue To Do To a Lady Dancing. VIDEO / Bobrisky On The Run As Police Shut Down His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.