Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (32746 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by letusbepieces: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
tylesh:
My twin brother

Babe, wen will I get to see u nau? kiss
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by DenreleDave(m): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Damicares:
My dad embarassed

Sorry bout that
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by letusbepieces: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2019
tylesh:
My twin brother

u don show me pepper, tender justice with mercy and give me a little treat. cry sad

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2019
undecided
letusbepieces:

u don show me pepper, tender justice with mercy and give me a little treat. cry sad
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by blaky007: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Martinez39:
It's normal. As people begin to grow and collide with reality as they leave the comfort provided by their parents, it's every man for himself. True friendship doesn't exist; every man is looking out for himself; and friends/relatives will easily throw you under the bus when it benefits them. You might be kind hearted and have helped people but they may betray and treat you like trash with ease when you are in need. It's common because human beings will be human beings. Take heart.

Take my advice, don't keep friends. Only have necessary and useful acquaintances and business partners. Stop having emotional connections with people. In a world filled with ravenous wolves, being too nice is a weakness. grin

Well Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.