Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (32758 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by francisMKD(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
A girlfriend ...😖😔
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Tejiriseth(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Whats the big deal.? . . .
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
so you're now an atheist? can u imagine
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Eminya(f): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
What did you have 5years ago that you no longer have?
My Dad cry embarassed
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Bianda24: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
ur wife may fit in but would never replace ur mother seriously
You are right my brother, mother's place can't be filled by anyone. Good mothers are jewels!

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Ed12(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Angelfrost:
Naivety in my approach to life and relationships...

Today, I see through all the bullsh*t... It's all black and white now.

I have a hard cold realistic and practical approach to everything now... It's like I have ice flowing through my veins.

...And I am a happier and better man for it. cool

sorry bro..

Reality hit you harder than you ever expected..

You are not alone..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Sorry.
tylesh:
My twin brother

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2019
One experience should not be used to judge every girl.
Ciaos:
My eyes see sheje for love, now i no get mind to fall in love again... Never!!!!!
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Can never be regained.
Chuksaluta:
time
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2019
You will see another 1
Ohakeem:
MY JOB
Our Client is a shipping and logistics solutions company that provide a complete portfolio of services to individuals and organizations of all sizes requiring end to end shipping, Customs clearance, Inland transportation, Warehousing solutions.

We are currently recruiting for the following roles for our client in Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

• Admin Officer- N40k
• Personal Assistant/Utility Officer- N40k
• Business Development Officer- N40k + commission

REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum degree of OND.
• Previous experience would be an added advantage.
• Candidates must reside around Amuwo Odofin and its environs.

Interested individuals can send their CVs to resume@rovedana.com

The subject of the mail should be preferred role and location e.g. P.A/Utility Officer- Amuwo Odofin.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Lesson learnt, learn from it and move on.
Crystalclara:
My job..... I regret quitting cry cry
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Sorry.
busola500:
My Dad
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Let hear her own side of the story.
Gordonz07:
A bitchy girlfriend. I thank God I am free from her claws. Kai God!!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2019
That what they did
Lordshola:

If He exist, maybe he is for some selected part of the world because as religious as we are in this country, He should have listened to most of our prayers to better the lots of this nation. Most times, I also do ask myself this question "is God really for Africa or the colonial Masters just forced us to take there believe so that they can exploit us".

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
SORRY
Eminya:

My Dad cry embarassed
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Ed12:

sorry bro..

Reality hit you harder than you ever expected..

You are not alone..

Thank you sir... Today's world is no place for the weak and sentimental... It's a sad reality.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by OmoIREFIN: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
amiibaby:
its been two years now.. Life has really been tough my dear but I trust God for everything
The loss of a spouse should not even be wished on one's worst enemies! I know how difficult could be because I'm a widower. All I can say is that God will continue strengthening you, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by amiibaby(f): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Thank u
OmoIREFIN:

The loss of a spouse should not even be wished on one's worst enemies! I know how difficult could be because I'm a widower. All I can say is that God will continue strengthening you, it is well.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by yusufdayo1: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Martinez39 post=81429088] I don't have anything to prove. Where is your evidence that god exists? I don't believe in religious gods for two reasons :
1) There are no evidences for their existence.
2) The claims and stories of holy books are false, logical absurd and irrational.

what proof is that this God exists? even though through my natural senses I can't see, hear, touch, taste or smell him, there is one other sense I mustn't overlook.its called " common sense". When I look at building or painting, how can I know that there was a builder or a painter? I can't see him, hear, touch, taste or smell him. common sense tells me that the building is absolutely 100% scientific proof that there was a builder or a painter. there cannot be building or painting without a builder or a painter respectively. building don't build themselves or painting don't happen themselves. I don't need faith to believe in a builder or a painter; all I need is eyes that can see and a brain that works.
this reason applied with the existence of God.we can't see him, hear, touch, taste or smell him. common sense tells us that creation is absolute 100% scientific proof that there was a creator. we cannot have a creation without a creator.we don't need faith to believe in creator. all that is needed is eyes that can see and a brain that works. this is what exactly the Bible says "from the creation of the world his invincible attributes, that is, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen being understood through what he has made. As a result, people are without excuse" ( Romans 1: 20).
so, just as I don't need faith to believe in a builder because I have building in front of me, so I don't need faith to believe in a creator because I have creation in front of me.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by yusufdayo1: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=yusufdayo1 post=81468236][/quote]
however, if want the builder to do something for me, then I need to have faith in him. the same thing is true with God. " Now without faith it is impossible to please God, for those who draws closer to him must believe that he exists and rewards those who seek him ( Hebrew 11:6).
Albert Einstein may not have trusted in Jesus as his lord and saviour but he believed in the existence of God. He said" in the view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognise, there are yet some people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views. " A little child and the genius of Albert Einstein have one thing in common: common sense.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by TRACYPETER755(f): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
my long hair
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by luvme0702: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2019
bbjayone:
So sorry for the great loss dear! it is well

Thanks.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by luvme0702: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Jagaban880:

Sorry Man for ur loss
. lipsrsealed

Thanks
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Jfrankination(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Vikkoh:

I'd say my skin colour. Ilorin sun plus UNILORIN wahala don spoil my fine boy sad
lmao, mumu
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Aadetola1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
religion;thank God am free from it.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Codezz:
just bless me today.
God has the blessing you're looking for. Go on your knees and he will surely answer you. He doesn't fail. After the prayer, focus on acquiring a digital skill.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2019
grin
Aadetola1:
religion;thank God am free from it.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by bass7: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Nthrone:

What type of job do you want

Goodmorning,
I am just seeing your response now......
I worked formerly as relationship officer and customer service officer
So any of such roles or an administrative officer will do.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Aadetola1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hamachi:
grin
lol
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by iamphill: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
OmoIREFIN:

Sorry bro, we are in the same boat.

How have you been coping bro? You got kids? Sorry bro I know what it feels like.
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 1:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Money
Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by letusbepieces: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
tylesh:
My twin brother

I am so sorry for such a great loss.

It is not easy Oooo... I cannot tell u to be brave or not to go through weight of such loss.

I lost my immediate sister wen i was much younger.

This is the sad and depressing part of life for all of us.

Trust wen i tell u God knows about it and also dat we ourselves will not be here forever. We only have more time than them.

The Igbo say life is a market and we have all come to trade, wen u finish selling, u start to go home. (Igbo proverb)

They say, it is easier for those that left to move on than for those that were left behind.

They that left have known the secrets of the universe and are enjoying eternity with God.(rejoinder)

So we cry, becos we dont yet know our faith or wat happened or even wat is this world.

Some even stop believing their is God.

So, my sister, I want you to take heart and be strong and dream big, grow, love and live, as your twin would want for u. Accept my deepest sympathy!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? by Hamachi(f): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice words
letusbepieces:

I am so sorry for such a great loss.

It is not easy Oooo... I cannot tell u to be brave or not to go through weight of such loss.

I lost my immediate sister wen i was much younger.

This is the sad and depressing part of life for all of us.

Trust wen i tell u God knows about it and also dat we ourselves will not be here forever. We only have more time than them.

The Igbo say life is a market and we have all come to trade, wen u finish selling, u start to go home. (Igbo proverb)

They say, it is easier for those that left to move on than for those that were left behind.

They that left have known the secrets of the universe and are enjoying eternity with God.(rejoinder)

So we cry, becos we dont yet know our faith or wat happened or even wat is this world.

Some even stop believing their is God.

So, my sister, I want you to take heart and be strong and dream big, grow, love and live, as your twin would want for u. Accept my deepest sympathy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.