Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (42070 Views)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG / EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Princeton92(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ahhh. She has mouth now oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Teejayphillip(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Is like ur brain is paining u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Ooye12: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Come and collect it’s
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by bluecircle470: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:
Really?

Where is that ipob clown sweating profusely and foaming from both sides of his mouth busy explaining the seized jewellery wasn't worth a million dollars?

If I tag him to come explain this now, he will start foaming again about how she is actually worth a million times that amount.

Very very funny pipo.

You know maybe the boy or girl don foam die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Brain08(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Ok so between Diezani and Tinubu , Who is the bigger thief?
Diezani is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by jrusky(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fake news from the pit of hell. Is she crazy to even say such

I'm sure these is handiwork of some apc bollocks to distract Nigerians from Auditor General indictment of the presidency and efcc.

This won't work pls try other method.

How can MADUEKE say such if even she is crazy she can't dare say such knowing fully well she is under investigation and bad book watch.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
The EFCC has not proved that she acquired such properties through criminal or illegal means, so yes. She is right.
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Sunnymatey(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ok ma,
Pls kindly come down to nigeria and get it
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Brain08(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Just the same way you can't use illegal money to acquire legal things and you want people to look the other way round. Tell her to come to Nigeria and defend her self
You sabi talk abeg, she should come home please.

2 Likes

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Revolva(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
40milla bling bling and gold iPhone thunder strike her there currupt woman

Dat suppose to be in jail

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by sayisayi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Where she dey...ipob activists ready to pounce. London chapter

Also pm if you know where any ot the aluta's pikin dey study for UK?
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by TriggahMan(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
This woman needs serious help
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by jrusky(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hedonini:
The EFCC has not proved that she acquired such properties through criminal or illegal means, so yes. She is right.

Bro don't believe that nonsense it's a distraction game plan.

Pls which jewelries does she bought or possessed that worth $40M? Let them display all the jewelries in public domain and let independent valuer value it then you will see it's a lie from apc hell.

These was how they claimed she owned 2 private jets. Pls where are the jets now? They claim she owned 1,000 Houses pls let them provide the properties Survey and C of O of them all in public domain for scrutiny no need protecting her privacy as she is tagged looter let them expose her with proof.

I know she eat yam plenty that is sure but to lies against her has defeated all there claims.
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by frozen70(f): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Is like she feels that nothing dey happen to her pending cases

Maybe she done well to come home and face the music
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Basher8583: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
DDeliverer:
Why are you people wording it like that? She simply said the EFCC should return her properties as they broke into her house and seized her properties without court order. You can't use illegality to cure illegality. Must EFCC behave like untrained clowns?

And you media people need to have sense..The woman said return my properties that you unlawful seized, she didn't say return my gold platted iPhone X that I bought 30billion. Huge difference..

Let her come to Nigeria to fight for her property now. Abi is she not constitutionally entitled to freedom of movement again?
And by the way is that lady not dieing anymore from cancer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by igwefivestar(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:
Really?

Where is that ipob clown sweating profusely and foaming from both sides of his mouth busy explaining the seized jewellery wasn't worth a million dollars?

If I tag him to come explain this now, he will start foaming again about how she is actually worth a million times that amount.

Very very funny pipo.
is it funny pipo or funny person, when will u be wise?

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Brain08(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Staro:

That was what Buhari's govt told you, abi?

Mr Man, why are you so gullible?
You know this FG govt lies a lot.
You know Buhari and his govt can lie for Africa.

Early last year (2018), Dezieni opted to visit Nigeria so she could debunk the lies
against her but Buhari's govt contacted the Nigerian High Commission in UK to stop her.

Oga see, Buhari is a liar!
EFCC are liars!
The Nigerian govt is full of liars!!!
hhhmmmmnmmm Oga pls pls pls stop talking, Na ur mouth � dey smell like this? Pls shut it so we the Nigerian government wouldn't change you for genocide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by KingGBsky(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please come to Nigeria and tell them.
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by hybridblood07(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
And poverty rate was over 90million...God will punish them all...
Simplyleo:

Under gej, Nigeria made close to $200m daily from crude oil alone and this woman was the petroleum minister.

Hope you can relate this together.

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
-
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Aunty D,
Why not go down to EFCC awolowo rd. and collect it yourself.

They'll be so happy to have you visit.
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Boyooosa(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
This evil gain. Satan is proud of u tho.
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by roladex(f): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
So this one is still alive.person wey get cancer they remember gold? Chaii

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Brain08(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Diezani, one of the best brains that was screened for a ministerial position in GEJ's era, had answers for all for possible questions and thus won my heart as a patriotic Nigerian but, little did I know that better thieves are %100 perfect before the people they're supposed to be serving but gullible before their creator. In one, Diezani Alison Madueke is a "THIEF" with her eyes almost falling off the sockets"Ojuyobo. If Nigeria must be great as we all hope and pray then we the people must learn to call a spade a spade when we see one.
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by DonDaniDee(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

All of you always mentioning Tinubu, I am still surprised you are doing that up till this moment. There is a big difference between when you stand to defend the source of your wealth and when you run away.
Tinubu has been interrogated and still came out. Stories have been told but he has never for one day run away from any accusations. A man that has been in politics for so long and still has a say in power, how do you expect him to fall just like that.
If many others are willing to stand their ground and prove themselves, why would they be held wrongly.
Let's take Fayose for example, that is a man who also stoop his ground. When to EFCC to clear his name and since then is he not still walking freely despite being a very strong opposition?
Many people on social media keep speaking on what they feel like its the right thing but they never try to look into the main picture as to what is really happening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by saajus: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Baba, na stealing o. It's only a fool that will say Nigeria is poor. According to a foreign report I read sometimes ago, $1Trillion was stolen between 1999 and 2015. Most of our ex-Governors worth average of $2Billion. Imagine ex-Ministers. Because of mismanagement, we lost $60B Royalty to Shell in just 4 years. Just imagine what missing $20B can do. This woman, Jide Aluko and Jide Omokore stole about $20B. Divide $20B by 774 LGA. That's $26M each.
Without stealing, I can use $26M to solve all my LGA problems;

Power
Road
Unemployment
Waste management
Build a Technical College
Fix all the Secondary Schools
Fix all the primary schools

SadiqBabaSani:
$40m is a huge sum, damn Hw this people Get these sums of money leaves one baffled

1 Like

Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Brain08(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Aunty D,
Why not go down to EFCC awolowo rd. and collect it yourself.

They'll be so happy to have you visit.
Abi ohh.
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by Paxmedical(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani by yeyeosoronga: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Hmmm...
You people keep shouting Tinubu.
He's never held any federal political appointment. The only appointment he's ever held was governor of Lagos over 10 years ago and he performed well.
He has several ventures which he legally runs with Lagos state, and his money comes in steadily but he offers a service to Lagos state.
Perhaps you can fault him for directing businesses his way, but that's about it.
Alpha beta gets billions for the state, and it is also probably paid billions for its services.
When you start comparing a legitimate business that generates billions and a woman who acquired billions while in power under the powerhouse of Nigeria (oyel /nnpc) with no verifiable source of the money, then there is a big problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Ngige Withdraws From 2023 Presidential Race (See The Letter) / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.