Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani (25936 Views)

RMAFC: FG To Review Salaries Of Political Office Holders / Onnoghen Reacts To CCT Judgement Banning Him From Public Office / Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by GloShare(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Edoloaded:
Stupid talk

If you have nothing to hide or you have a clean conscience you wouldn't be saying these things

Na who thief yam dey run whenever he hear say them call for village meeting.

You politicians should Better amend your ways if not even Nigeria will not be safe for you.

Na that buhari remain sef

Which politician is clean?
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
This the right way to go let start attacking this guys abroad so that they we know that bois are not smiling
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by nicason(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
You try Sha ooo but zombies will not listen

1 Like

Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by lagdmark(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
heilige:

I laff for efik, dem think say German police go arrest like 9ja police grin
German police will arrest & prosecute you, and you pay heavy fine (körper Verletzung) if you dear touch or molest anyone
You can talk and protest but don't fights and touch.
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by ugnoble: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Honestly, i've been laughing hard here just reading comments. I comment my reserve.
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by felaismyhero(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
rubbish.why not advise them to do what is right,to stand for what is true? white politicians attend events without security
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by BrokenCock: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Meliian:

Oga check well. Lol.
lols
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by felaismyhero(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
desiredhome:
This action has sent some signals to the thiefing politicians, even though it was done with bad motive from the ipop, now they are strategizing instead of repenting from their looting spree,
I wish the revolution will start by confronting these criminals, both home and abroad
shut up jare! what do you mean bad motive? why are we so slavish in our thinking? wont a real revolution be worse than what they did? there is nothing wrong with what the biafrans did; if we had been doing this since,am sure our situation wont be like this!

1 Like

Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by MikeBetty(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
APCsupporter:

Same thing here bro. If you check my previous posts, i have always been Anti Ipob/ PDP but this time, i am fullynin support. They should do this to ALL Nigerian politicians
So That Tommorow You Will Quote Ipob. You From A Place, Mobilize Your People To Do Same To Your Senator. Igbos Have Started Working On Igbo Senators. Orji Kalu Is A Leaving Witness. He Spain Travel Was Force Closed.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by APCsupporter: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
MikeBetty:
So That Tommorow You Will Quote Ipob. You From A Place, Mobilize Your People To Do Same To Your Senator. Igbos Have Started Working On Igbo Senators. Orji Kalu Is A Leaving Witness. He Spain Travel Was Force Closed.

Actually, stoning of lawmakers happens in the north. Dont start with the bragging already. That it was done abroad is what i am admiring
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by mrkel(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Meliian:
You see them.

"Ipob boys deserve some accolades". Lol

Soon it'll be Tinubu and his wife, buhari and his children, saraki and gbemi, shehu sani, lai mohammed, danjuma, atiku, obasanjo, okorocha, wike, akpabio, abike dabiri, obiano, fayose, Dino...name them all..it'll be their turn.

I'm a staunch Apc supporter o, Lagosian i.e omo eko gan gan but mba.... The masses first. Anything for the people. All our leaders deserve the "Ghana treatment". Let them hold another CONFAB, a good opportunity to have our politicians, ex politicians, ministers, ex ministers, former heads of state in one venue. We set them up and bomb them all in the building. Only then can we be free.

Lol
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by sheller(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
oga landlord travel and see
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by MikeBetty(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
APCsupporter:

Actually, stoning of lawmakers happens in the north. Dont start with the bragging already. That it was done abroad is what i am admiring
i Am Not Bragging, The Truth Is If Ipob Do It To A Northerner Or Any Senator That Is Not From Igbo Extraction, It Will Be Blown Out Of Proportion. It Will Even Start Inter-tribal War. Other Nigeria Ethnics Groups Leave Abroad, If They Will Gather Liver To Show Example, Others Will Learn Lesson.

1 Like

Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by InvertedHammer: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
/
What if the war starts from Nigeria?

Oh I forgot,

Majority of Nigerians in Nigeria are zombies. They are carrying out researches on which peaceful country to run to instead of "Ekweremadurizing" their looters who by the way live among them.

/

1 Like

Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by APCsupporter: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
MikeBetty:
i Am Not Bragging, The Truth Is If Ipob Do It To A Northerner Or Any Senator That Is Not From Igbo Extraction, It Will Be Blown Out Of Proportion. It Will Even Start Inter-tribal War. Other Nigeria Ethnics Groups Leave Abroad, If They Will Gather Liver To Show Example, Others Will Learn Lesson.

Believe me, i will be fully in support of IPOB even if the politician is my neighbour. If they had adopted this right from the start i would have been pro IPOB since. The world must know that Nigerians are getting tired. I perfectly understand your point though and you are right. Our people would be foolishly saying "Ipob has attacked our people".
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by MikeBetty(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
APCsupporter:

Believe me, i will be fully in support of IPOB even if the politician is my neighbour. If they had adopted this right from the start i would have been pro IPOB since. The world must know that Nigerians are getting tired. I perfectly understand your point though and you are right. Our people would be foolishly saying "Ipob has attacked our people".
That Is The Problem. We See Tribe First Instead Of Nationality (Nigerians). I Hope We Will Get It Right One Day.
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by desiredhome: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
felaismyhero:
shut up jare! what do you mean bad motive? why are we so slavish in our thinking? wont a real revolution be worse than what they did? there is nothing wrong with what the biafrans did; if we had been doing this since,am sure our situation wont be like this!
You are a confused being, is it that you don't understand simple English?
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by obatowon1(m): 5:09am On Aug 20, 2019
Edoloaded:
Stupid talk

If you have nothing to hide or you have a clean conscience you wouldn't be saying these things

Na who thief yam dey run whenever he hear say them call for village meeting.

You politicians should Better amend your ways if not even Nigeria will not be safe for you.

Na that buhari remain sef

Why you dey lock door when you wan sleep?
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by Chrisog: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2019
You politicians should amend your ways. Stop stealing our national treasure and heritage. Make our citizens comfortable by providing jobs. With this your safety is guaranteed when you travel abroad.
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by nabiz(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2019
sharpden:
Ekweremadu: Shehu Sani lists 4 safety steps public office holders should take when invited abroad

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/ekweremadu-shehu-sani-lists-4-safety-steps-public-office-holders-should-take-when-invited-abroad/
useless man, instead of advising the politicians how to serve his people well he is advising the on the other way round
Re: 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani by heilige(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
lagdmark:

German police will arrest & prosecute you, and you pay heavy fine (körper Verletzung) if you dear touch or molest anyone
You can talk and protest but don't fights and touch.

two fighting, bros, nobody dey wait make police come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 High-profile Corruption Case Files Missing — Investigation / ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.