Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pwc Finally! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Finally! (1245 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pwc 2016 Graduate Recruitment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Finally! by sandraoh: 2:49pm On May 15, 2007
my dear pple,

praise da lord for me oh! PWC has started inviting for interviews and i got an email. interview is on 7th June. they sent the mail yesterday.
Re: Pwc Finally! by bolarine: 7:12pm On May 15, 2007
CONGRATS sandra, hope i ll also join you to praise him soon. yet to get mine, take care of yourslf and once again, I SAY A BIG CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Pwc Finally! by okhade: 10:18am On May 16, 2007
Sandra a big big congrats to you.Make sure you are very confident as well as composed and pray to God for favour and wisdom to answer all the questions ull be asked to specification.Also ask around so ull know likely questiond.All the best
Re: Pwc Finally! by ayodj(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2007
Sandraoh, Congratulations. Happy to know that we passed PWC test. Did you notice the form attached to your mail?

Pls what is the Ref. no. of the Graduate Trainee job we applied for?

Pls I hope to read from you soon.

Thanks and congrats again.

(1) (Reply)

R.c.d Design Made Easy For Civil And Structural Engineering Nairalanders: / 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates / 2008 Chevron Trainee Application In Ogere Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.