Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,155 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

How I Was Raped And Molested, CHTA 17 Years Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Raped And Molested, CHTA 17 Years Old Girl (679 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped And Molested, CHTA 17 Years Old Girl by Smart360News: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
How I was Raped and Molested, CHTA 17 Years Old Girl

Some Students of the Ondo State College of Health Technology, Akure have been arrested for alleged gang-raping a female student (Name Anonymous) in the institution.

The suspects are ; Aderoboye Damilola, Eyitayo Charles and Blessing Michael.

The three suspects were said to have committed the crime at the residence of the girl’s boyfriend on Tuesday last week.

Smart360media Correspondent attached to the institution reported that the victim was waiting for her boyfriend and her school mother, so she stays inside the room of her boyfriend waiting for him, the boyfriend later came in later that night, unfortunately they held a knock at the door, the boyfriend tried to open the door and flashed a touch light to the person knocking, until he got a slap from one of the suspects.

He said the boyfriend lodge was not far from the institution in Oda road area of the state capital.

Suddenly, the three boys (suspects) entered into the room with dangerous weapons and asked the boy they met inside to have sex with the lady but he refused.

The lead suspects ordered one of the three guys to first rape the lady, but he pretended to have had sex with her, but he didn't.

It was after that they gang-raped the lady,” the source said.

The source told our Correspondent that the three suspects had been rusticated from the school following the recommendation by the committee set up to look into the incident last week.

It was gathered that the case had been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department of the command for investigation.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the command, Femi Joseph, who disclosed this to our correspondent said the command had begun investigation into the matter.

” We have commenced investigation into the matter, and after the investigation, the suspect would be charged to court,” the PPRO said.

Source: The Politico/Smart360media

https://www.smart360media.com.ng/2019/08/how-i-was-raped-and-molested-by-three.html

Re: How I Was Raped And Molested, CHTA 17 Years Old Girl by jboycrb(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2019
Smart360News:
How I was Raped and Molested, CHTA 17 Years Old Girl

Some Students of the Ondo State College of Health Technology, Akure have been arrested for alleged gang-raping a female student (Name Anonymous) in the institution.

The suspects are ; Aderoboye Damilola, Eyitayo Charles and Blessing Michael.

The three suspects were said to have committed the crime at the residence of the girl’s boyfriend on Tuesday last week.

Smart360media Correspondent attached to the institution reported that the victim was waiting for her boyfriend and her school mother, so she stays inside the room of her boyfriend waiting for him, the boyfriend later came in later that night, unfortunately they held a knock at the door, the boyfriend tried to open the door and flashed a touch light to the person knocking, until he got a slap from one of the suspects.

He said the boyfriend lodge was not far from the institution in Oda road area of the state capital.

Suddenly, the three boys (suspects) entered into the room with dangerous weapons and asked the boy they met inside to have sex with the lady but he refused.

The lead suspects ordered one of the three guys to first rape the lady, but he pretended to have had sex with her, but he didn't.

It was after that they gang-raped the lady,” the source said.

The source told our Correspondent that the three suspects had been rusticated from the school following the recommendation by the committee set up to look into the incident last week.

It was gathered that the case had been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department of the command for investigation.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the command, Femi Joseph, who disclosed this to our correspondent said the command had begun investigation into the matter.

” We have commenced investigation into the matter, and after the investigation, the suspect would be charged to court,” the PPRO said.

Source: The Politico/Smart360media

https://www.smart360media.com.ng/2019/08/how-i-was-raped-and-molested-by-three.html

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Man Cultivates Marijuana In The bathroom / Okeh,okechukwu Mighty Is A Scam / Lebanese Arrested In 1.8billion Lagos Home laundered 33Billion naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.