Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86748 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7501545/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier

Kudos to the Nigerian military. They have arrested the beast that raped an army officer who went home to celebrate Xmas with her families...

Praise the Lord. Hallelujah

Some of the kidnappers and killers of the female Army personnel have been arrested. Recycle them please

We hope Peter Obi will call his Ip0bs to order because he has said it many times that he lives with them and they relate well... He should caution them if Nnamdi kanu can't
https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19

123 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by madridguy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin grin grin

This news totori my belle. How come they are not fighting their fellow man. Bunch of cowards.

360 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Abdul05: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by hanging. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b does to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Igbos are quick to speak up whenever bad things happen in Lagos and the north but when it comes to their land, they feign ignorance. They give excuse for their gunmen killing people. They will tell u tinubu is the reason agbero do this and that, Atiku cud nt condemn Deborah's killer yet even their fake man Peter obi is yet to condemn Igbos.. They can't even go home to celebrate Xmas... Two face hypocrites

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen

252 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Thank God this is a source that Peter obi approves of Ip0b.......

See gnashing & wailing in my mentions...

People like us will say the truth... We will

For those who deny the truth, this is a Video link of Peter Obi endorsing Ip0b

Cc; odefagirl

https://twitter.com/linhsense1/status/1608529476639690753?t=JLun0gSVjaJd7rtmmEzwsQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1608522262692372480?t=fn-Dx27jngzF2IZNFf69Fg&s=19

96 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by 9gerian: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
If true, these guys are going to wish for death but won’t find. Even their enemies will cry for them.

DenreleDave:
Kudos to the Nigerian military. They have arrested the beast that raped an army officer who went home to celebrate Xmas with her families...

https://www.nairaland.com/7501445/unknown-gunmen-kidnaps-female-soldier

Some of the kidnappers and killers of the female Army personnel have been arrested. Recycle them please

We hope Peter Obi will call his Ip0bs to order because he has said it many times that he lives with them and they relate well... He should caution them if Nnamdi kanu can't

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Moh247: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

138 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b doesn't to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen
Go school....no.
I will rather be Tinubu Agbero

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Oxtertee(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star liuetenant.

shocked shocked shocked

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by shawante(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dem get mind rape a whole lieutenant.. By the time the army boys are done with them even free toto dem no go wan Bleep again for their life

177 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
9gerian:
If true, these guys are going to wish for death but won’t find. Even their enemies will cry for them.

What is if true?

But if na North, ur if wunt come in oo.. Bcox na ipob u r saying if true.

Did you watch the video at all?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Go school....no.
I will rather be Tinubu Agbero

I rather be agbero that doesn't kill my people than be an educated or illiterate Igbo man dt kills his family and his people

Thank God... Wike dealt with them so much that they cried and lost their voice... If not, they wud have turned rivers state to their Afghan eastern..... They didn't criticize their brothers killing up and down, instead igbos were shouting wike, hating on him with so much death threat..

I swear, 98% of igbos are hypocrites.... Always blame others when it is glaring that they are at fault..

Nawa o

138 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

One ipob terrorist spotted

Cc: Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigerian airforce, Police NG, Fbi, Ksf, Israeli forces..

Pls do the needful
Onye one million boys. Ur cup go soon full when the vegetable spewing gibberish is relegated to the trenches where he belongs

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by shawante(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
9gerian:

They would wish their mothers never gave birth to them.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I will rather kill my family and bury them whole than kill them and sell their body parts bit by bit.....I heard a human head is just 25k in Ogun state. I'm.becile

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by ThoughtOfYou: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good that they have been arrested

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin
Yes...who doesn't know how human skull dey "sweet" you?
One day ur own head go "sweet" one of your relatives too

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hope they didn't kill the Army Lieutenant?

Something most be done about this IPOB madness before it goes out of hand.

Peter Obi should talk to his boys abeg

DispatcherLagos:

Tinubu a cadaver to be president?
Tinubu that can't differentiate PDP from APC?
Tinubu that knows what "A town hall different" means?
Tinubu that single handedly formed and sponsored 1 million boys gang?
Tinubu that is the grand patron of Agberos and cocaine consumers in west Africa?
Tinubu that pees on his body?

Tinubu may be your lord and demi god in the west, but will never near Aso rock
IPOB members and Trash Talk

Trash talk from a pained IPOB member.

I don put your trash talk for where dem truly belong grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by duro4chang(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Why did Peter Obi build his malls in Abuja and PH? I wander why he didn't build one of his malls in Onitsha, after turning Onitsha to Small Hong Kong.
Hero PLC I guess was built in your father's hut?
Let's hear one thing Tinubu has done to iragbeji to help elevate his people from their miserable lives

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Londonderry: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

https://www.nairaland.com/7501445/unknown-gunmen-kidnaps-female-soldier

Na so! Even Tinubu and shettima should call their boko boys to order while Atiku should call his killer herder kinsmen to order

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Omniman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
These guys go chop woto woto till them commit suicide themselves

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
cry
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Ancecoker(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hero PLC I guess was built in your father's hut?
Let's hear one thing Tinubu has done to iragbeji to help elevate his people from their miserable lives
Tinubu didn't rule Iragbiji in Osun State, he ruled Lagos State. He established the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Why is Peter Obi living with and supporting IPOB terrorists? Peter Obi will never become the President Of Nigeria, he might become the President of Biafra though.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

45 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.