Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move (23947 Views)

Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport / Man City Fan Arrested For Alleged Racist Abuse Against Fred Faces Life Ban / NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Frankiss44:

My thought exactly.. He came second playing one of the best football in the tournament.. We fell to a Messi inspired argentine team yet some idiots are coming online to spit shit that he went with the worse set of players.. Even at the Olympics, you will still have to give it to siasia, his boys didn't just win the silver medal, they won it playing beautiful football
thank u some comments are bereft of logic... folks accusing coaches of favoritism for Olympic or national team are myopic... next Olympics everyone knows only injury ll stop osihmen,nwakali, even ndidi etc from going at dat point u can't influence anything...age grade is different but siasia took 05 team and lost 2:1 to Argentina in the final... that team had kaita,taiwo,ogbuke,mikel,apam made super eagles...
Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by ehmmy11(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are terrible liar oga... Olympic team is semi national team...u can't lobby to be in it u merit it anyone who believe this rubbish u posted has no sense... next Olympics guys like osihmen nwakali etc ll be going and some of u ll type rubbish cos u think u person should be snuggled in nonsense
i can see that you are a child of hate... Don't quote me again till the day you die.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
ehmmy11:
i can see that you are a child of hate... Don't quote me again till the day you die.

Cheers
til the day u die don't post rubbish statement here nonsense...if the players siasia took to Olympics are not good enough he won't win silver and bronze in two Olympics he went for nonsense
Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by ssogundele(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Imustreturn:
I'm telling you guys honest Truth not because he is my cousin. The guy passed till the end they gave him jersey number 20, played qualifies, only for them to bring new boi to replace him few days to go. Because him no pay money.

Wasn't it this same thing mpabbe's father complained about before they left for France. It's like an African thing

Guy, this practice has been for long! A guy at ago palace in Okota once told me how late Tella denied his brother a spot in the junior team just because he couldn't bring the 250k on time. This was a guy that is a wizard with football. That killed the talent for the guy! He just got frustrated and turned to another calling.

3 Likes

Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by wink2015(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
AgencyReport:
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has finally reacted to the life ban placed on Super Eagles former coach, Samson Siasia, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the world football governing body, on Friday, banned Siasia from football for live over bribery and manipulation of matches.

Reacting in a statement obtained by Igbere TV on Monday, Acting NFF President, Seyi Akinwunmi said the body was shocked by the life ban verdict on the former national coach, vowing to overturn it.

He said that the FIFA report had been given to NFF’s lawyers “to study and provide legal advice to the federation,” adding that Siasia “gave his all for Nigeria.”

Full Statement,

“The NFF was shocked to learn of the investigation and subsequent decision by the FIFA Ethics Committee (Adjudicatory Chamber) placing a life ban on Mr. Samson Siasia.

“He is a football legend but most importantly he is a Nigerian.

“We respect the FIFA processes”, said Akinwunmi but added, “the least we as a Federation can do is empathise with him at this time make ourselves available to him and hope that in some way he is able to clear his name.”

http://igberetvnews.com/914079/nff-reacts-to-fifas-life-ban-on-ex-super-eagles-coach-siasia/

NOTHING CAN SAVE SAMSON SIASIA !

NO MATTER HOW THE NFF TOSS THE COIN !

As far as FIFA Disciplinary Report against Samson Siasia is concerned it is a DONE DEAL ! A closed issue even if the accussed goes to FIFA Arbitration panel that will still not save him.

As they caught him redhanded. He could not dodge the arrow.

EVEN AMAJU PINNICK WILL SOON FALL UNDER FIFA ANTI CORRUPTION HAMMER !

It is just little LOLLIPOP FIFA undercover agent will use to test the transparency level of Amaju Pinnick and Co member of the NFF

Guys like Amaju Pinnick will fall for the money !

YOU GO SEE AM NOW !

E no go too tey !

Dem go catch Uncle Amaju !

1 Like

Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Just like that?
Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by madjune(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
I dunno but once you look at siasia, your intincts would tell you he's your average unscrupulous Nigerian, capable of shady things once he sees the opportunity.

I do not pity him.
Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by excelee(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
siasia is not clean at all he should come out with his defense.He knows the dice has been cast......siasia can collect bribe for africa!!!!!!!!!!!!he took 3 36lions ex players to the Olympics becos there was a gentleman agrrement between him and the owner of the club if u know wat i mean...
Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by DeeMain(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
til the day u die don't post rubbish statement here nonsense...if the players siasia took to Olympics are not good enough he won't win silver and bronze in two Olympics he went for nonsense

Sir, you can take overaged players and win anything. We as a country have been cheating in all age group competitions for donkey years. As far as I'm concerned it means nada. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by bizhop01: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mosesotu123:
He is not saying rubbish bro. he is dam right.
Do u knw how much he took from each player's b4 accepting them to play.

He told my friend Gata to bring 15,000 dollars and you are here saying shit....
He told your friend right?
thank God it wasn't you, TEAM I HEAR SAY...
Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by sayisayi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
DeeMain:

Sir, you can take overaged players and win anything. We as a country have been cheating in all age group competitions for donkey years. As far as I'm concerned it means nada. Smh

Forget these fools...don't even argue with them. They still argue with their aged Baba to provide proof of when he inseminated their mama!
Re: Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
DeeMain:

that one concern u... 2008 Olympics siasia went with the best leg wetin bring overage enta.... with the overage Nigeria won silver 2008... Mikel wey overage has won a continenta trophy that Messi couldn't... bottom line is those throwing baseless accusations on siasia are stupid.... 2005 under 20 siasia raised produced taiwo Mikel apam ogbuke kaita akpeyi who played for Super eagles... overage has been there even since the time of kanu nwankwo so talk another thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) / Oliseh Recalls Martins, Invites Iheanacho, Aluko For Swaziland Tie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.