Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,663 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Please Help: Paypal Issue - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: Paypal Issue (3364 Views)

How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue / Paypal Issue / Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by ArticleBeast: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Go and see down somewhere... People like you are not hard to find..

When you came online to seek for help, you didn't come with your cloak of entitlement.

Now, you can decide to help others when and if you like since you solved the problem yourself.

I have interestingly stopped being surprised at human nature.

Please carry your frustration to the next thread.. Only positive vibes lives here...

Bye
Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by PlayerMeji: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Come and carry me... Insolent Mutu..

ArticleBeast:

Please carry your frustration to the next thread.. Only positive vibes lives here...

Bye

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by ArticleBeast: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Come and carry me... Insolent Mutu..

E pain am grin grin angry angry angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by PlayerMeji: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Abi you wey I call out.. grin grin grin

ArticleBeast:

E pain am grin grin angry angry angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by bobowaja(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Contact Bobowaja... He did the process for me
Always available. Thanks
Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by bobowaja(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
ebenezary:
please can you tell us how to add the africard to the paypal lesotho paypal account because it seems that is not working or am not getting it right that @articlebeast
Contact me wink
Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by lateefat101: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Go and see down somewhere... People like you are not hard to find..

When you came online to seek for help, you didn't come with your cloak of entitlement.

Now, you can decide to help others when and if you like since you solved the problem yourself.

I have interestingly stopped being surprised at human nature.

You are very right

He just went to display his childliness and entitlement characters on https://www.nairaland.com/3372551/legalwealth-pls-pay-up/3 and he got disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by DonJay95: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I have solved it

Good morning brother, do you still withdraw from lesotho PayPal? Plz let me know. Thanks
Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by Finchmgh: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Bye

I can see that you are so frustrated, because you are fond of using that word.

You have a very smelly reputation online and offline.
Re: Please Help: Paypal Issue by ArticleBeast: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Finchmgh:

I can see that you are so frustrated, because you are fond of using that word.

You have a very smelly reputation online and offline.
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATM Video Footage And Theft / Welcome To My Procurement Diary / It is settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.