Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps (7012 Views)

47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by fergie001: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2019
Obinkita:

Very large deposits of limestone and bitumen
Ok, thank you
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by Snapchat: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Lol,
Boundary dispute has been an issue in all states of the federation since independence, it doesn't have ethnic attachment, just like Volcano some are Dormant, Active or Seasonal.
Most boundary disputes becomes active when natural resources is discovered, land suddenly becomes scarce due to population growth & farming etc...
There is a federal commission that settles such disputes but politics, corruption and lack of funds has made them ineffective.

LOL. The fact still remains they have IDP camps. This info is needed for future reference.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by Perkins2018: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=81421415][/quote]

What is my business with that?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by LZAA: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Perkins2018:

What is my business with that?
Reject sai babarism
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by amadice(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

Sorry Sir, what is the natural resource found recently in Arochukwu?
... In that particular Community in ISU there is large quantity of LIME STONE and other stones and they were plans to establish a cement factory there but it has never seen the light of the day even the feasibility study have be done. There rumour that large deposit of Gas in that area between Arochukwu boundary to oduakpni cross river/blaise cross river. Moreover the conflict between Isu and utuma which is said to be in cross river state started after the civil war not today. And it a land issue. According to the map of both states There is a big river demarcating the boundaries but these goats from cross river claims the boundary is at OHAFIA... ISU as a coummunity is not the only community that have fought these people from cross river. They have attacked UTUTU who fought ITU also in cross river state (land issue) IHECHIOWA fought ukwua from cross river (land issue) but the reason why its affecting ISU as a community is that its a small coummunity and its was easy for them... but UTUTU and IHECHIOWA were to hot for them. Less i forget, they also fought OHAFIA also. Does guys from Cross river as real goats
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by kuuljay(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Fulani herdsmen are not linked to this mayhem? Something is not right grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by fergie001: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2019
amadice:
Very expository.....thank you very much.

You seem to be from that LGA;
Over to our Govt to embrace this opportunity rather than sit in Umuahia doing nothing!

Thank You again!
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by Nigerfine2: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

Sorry Sir, what is the natural resource found recently in Arochukwu?
he didn't said natural resources have been discovered, he said sometimes it could be one of the reasons.he further said clashes in boundaries have been around for long. This is so true

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by lomprico(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2019
the nation is not at war but there are refugee camps scattered all over. undecided
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by garfield1: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2019
amadice:
... In that particular Community in ISU there is large quantity of LIME STONE and other stones and they were plans to establish a cement factory there but it has never seen the light of the day even the feasibility study have be done. There rumour that large deposit of Gas in that area between Arochukwu boundary to oduakpni cross river/blaise cross river. Moreover the conflict between Isu and utuma which is said to be in cross river state started after the civil war not today. And it a land issue. According to the map of both states There is a big river demarcating the boundaries but these goats from cross river claims the boundary is at OHAFIA... ISU as a coummunity is not the only community that have fought these people from cross river. They have attacked UTUTU who fought ITU also in cross river state (land issue) IHECHIOWA fought ukwua from cross river (land issue) but the reason why its affecting ISU as a community is that its a small coummunity and its was easy for them... but UTUTU and IHECHIOWA were to hot for them. Less i forget, they also fought OHAFIA also. Does guys from Cross river as real goats
Stop insulting cross river and my lga biase.we have a very large landmass unlike you igbos who dont.therefore if there's a struggle for land,it will be from arochukwu.by the way,itu is in akwa ibom.up cross river
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by garfield1: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

Over to our Govt to embrace this opportunity rather than sit in Umuahia doing nothing!

Thank You again!
That natural resource must belong to biase and odukpani
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by fergie001: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2019
garfield1:

That natural resource must belong to biase and odukpani
Must?

Mtchew........if to say my best friend is not from Biase, I for swear for you?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by fergie001: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2019
garfield1:

Stop insulting cross river and my lga biase.we have a very large landmass unlike you igbos who dont.therefore if there's a struggle for land,it will be from arochukwu.by the way,itu is in akwa ibom.up cross river
So you are even from Biase and talk irrationally.

My closest peeps are from there till date.
Quite rural too, but have good people maybe except you.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by Perkins2018: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
LZAA:

Reject sai babarism

Reject dullardism.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Dry and Stale
I know your mama nkechi must have finished the 5 litres
Kindly check my signature
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by GGirll: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2019
When will you travel to Germany ikpeazu
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by platinumventure: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2019
toprealman:
M mela gi mbu?

grin grin

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by toprealman: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2019
platinumventure:

grin grin

Ikotara di sign......onye guy
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by amadice(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
garfield1:

Young man dont let us start our own war here, because its seems you have no knowledge about your people's greed and wickedness. Your peopl started it, if you can read i said there is a river which is the boundary between both states.. Tell me how will your people cross the river with boats then come to the other side to cause trouble? How i wish ISU was strong like my community UTUTU..Land grabers you claim you have large land mass, but because of the Lime stone in ISU your useless people want to claim it...
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by amadice(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

Thank You again!
.. Am from Arochukwu LGA, UTUTU is my community, there are 5 communities that makes up Arochukwu LGA. ihechiowa, ututu, arochukwu, abam and isu which is the smallest and so vulnerable because its so close and surrounded by those morons in cross rivers state
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by fergie001: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
amadice:
.. Am from Arochukwu LGA, UTUTU is my community, there are 5 communities that makes up Arochukwu LGA. ihechiowa, ututu, arochukwu, abam and isu which is the smallest and so vulnerable because its so close and surrounded by those morons in cross rivers state
As expected, knew you were from there....communities or clans?

I know Umuahia is smaller than Arochukwu, and we have 5 clans in Umuahia and more than 5 communities there?

Something similar happened many years ago between Ariam in Ikwuano LGA and the Annang people of AKS. A military re-defined area quelled it after amicable means of solving the crisis went cold.

I am hopeful the two friendly neighbours can come to a reasonable agreement to forestall bloodshed.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by platinumventure: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
toprealman:
Ikotara di sign......onye guy
...d dudes villa is just a stone throw from mine...I'm ashamed
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Orders Release Of Relief Materials To Arochukwu Idps by toprealman: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
platinumventure:
...d dudes villa is just a stone throw from mine...I'm ashamed
so sad, tot he will add value to the system. He is almost worse than TA now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock Video: 8-year-old Boy Is Given A Lap Dance By A Well- Endowed ‘dancer’. / NNPCL Deal: Repaying $3.3bn Loan With $12bn Crude Oil By FG Is Puzzling! - Atiku / Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.