Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin (7029 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Chris6music: 3:15am On Jul 10, 2020
According to a nigerian capturing the video from benin, a unidentified lady was spotted on the road lying and rolling on the floor.

The unidentified lady was seen fingering herself non stop as she refused to give her identity. According to report, the lady is currently in benin sapele road obek water. She was dumped from a vehicle by some supposed ritualist.

Watch the Video below
https://www.praizemedia.com/ritualist-use-and-dump-a-lady-on-the-road-spotted-doing-this-to-herself-non-stop-in-benin/

1 Share

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by matrix199(m): 3:22am On Jul 10, 2020
What is COVID-19 waiting for in locating these ritualists?!
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Bluntguy: 3:52am On Jul 10, 2020
May God in His bountiful mercies deliver her. I pray she learns her lessons and change her ways.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by DaddyRochie1642: 3:57am On Jul 10, 2020
That's how One Idiot Here On Nairaland Said and I Quote,
"My Toto Will Not Rest Until I Buy iPhone 11"

I Hope She Has Seen and Read This News grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by tobechi74: 4:08am On Jul 10, 2020
she is enjoying herself
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by doggedfighter(f): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2020
That lady is mentally ill and should be in psychiatric hospital.but here are people peddling ritualist tale while her condition deteriorates.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by EricSmallz(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
That lady is mentally ill and should be in psychiatric hospital.but here are people peddling ritualist tale while her condition deteriorates.
Because you still want to continue whoring up and down, you don't want to believe the story. Keep it up, you own go come if you no stop

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by nony43(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Chaii, because of money
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by pyyxxaro: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Buhari is in shock sad
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by doggedfighter(f): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2020
EricSmallz:

Because you still want to continue whoring up and down, you don't want to believe the story. Keep it up, you own go come if you no stop

Good morning, Eric.

Have a great day !
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by doggedfighter(f): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2020
EricSmallz:

Good morning, Eric
Have a great day !
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Purplebubble: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Purplebubble: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmnn things dey occur
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Chris6music: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
are u deir to conclude

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by doggedfighter(f): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Chris6music:
are u deir to conclude
Can you show us the video of her and the ritualist, please.
I'm sure you were there

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by IvarTheBoneless: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Good morning, Eric.

Have a great day !

See how you wore diapers for the EricSmallz guy grin
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by IvarTheBoneless: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
grin
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by doggedfighter(f): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

See how you wore diapers for the EricSmallz guy grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by faithfull18(f): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by aadeolaa: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2020
won ti nlo
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Onyenna(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
It's a pity
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by EricSmallz(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Good morning, Eric
Have a great day !
Good morning dear. Have a great day too.
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Ahmback(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
may wisdom never depart from your brain....

this generation is so dull ehn!

that lady might be mentally ill but our people will say it's Yahoo/ritualists work...

what if she was using juju or love portion and then it made her run mad

I just can't get it at all........what's all these

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Samfloxin(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
Mentally ill indeed. It's like you just came back from America
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Chris6music: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
aadeolaa:
won ti nlo
lol...I hear Yoruba oo

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by merieam16(f): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Na waoo
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Goldp5988(f): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
I pray she recover
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Chris6music: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
cheesy amen
Goldp5988:
I pray she recover
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by Olabode971(f): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Khaaiii... a country where life's has no importance.
Is it a crime to be a Nigerian??
Aaah.

Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by SAMBARRY: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
aadeolaa:
won ti nlo
my friend shut up

So any lady that is mentally ill means wontilo?

Stop Watching too much Nollywood
Re: Ritualist Use And Dump A Lady On The Road, Fingers Herself Non Stop In Benin by tungamaje: 1:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Mental problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims / Two Thieves Caught And Raped By A Notorious Gay Rapist / Sperm Bank Nurse Falls Pregnant After Smuggling Semen In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.