Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) (38432 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2019
undecided

Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2019
this is one of the reasons i dont want Tacha to win BBnaija ever since Tacha got into that house and has stayed this long almost every young girl now wants to be like her. The amount of Nigerian girls Twerking on Instagram to gain followers has increased drastically.

If she wins she would endorse twerking and whoring as key ways to success in Nigeria
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
our present day girls are gradually becoming useless, I doubt if I'll ever get married sef.
I'll just get the services of a lady, go in unto her and she delivers me a male child then I pay her off and train my child.
can't imagine spending the rest of my days with an unfaithful wh0re all in the name of the scam called marriage.
GUY CALM DOWN OO
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by OsundareSheriff: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Who cares?

Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2019
This is how Tacha began.... brainless girls everywhere
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by iSpread(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Common sense is not common sad
you get am?
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by omenyili: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2019
fake tatoo
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2019
She will be in big brother house next year niyen

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by munafav(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2019
See how stupid she is that same breath her boy friend go so suck and live her...aunty wey mumu
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2019
MiaB:
She would regret that in a few years

lie, Tacha did same with davido where is she today?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2019
celebgistz:
A young lady who seems to be obsessed with Nigerian singer, Peruzzi went extra mile to express her love for the singer by tattooing his face on her chest.

Watch the video

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/nigerian-lady-tattoos-peruzzis-face-on-her-chest/
I was hoping to c chest then it turn out is belly
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by billionguy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
end of days ladies
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by S12bosco(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
What de Bleep��
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Common sense is not common sad

very funny coming from you..
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Ciaos: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
our present day girls are gradually becoming useless, I doubt if I'll ever get married sef.
I'll just get the services of a lady, go in unto her and she delivers me a male child then I pay her off and train my child.
can't imagine spending the rest of my days with an unfaithful wh0re all in the name of the scam called marriage.
Change your mindset about marriage please,not all ladies are bad,useless, senseless,and yeyerite as this one.
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by MeeLan: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
result of poor parenting.
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
I wonder what responsible man would wanna marry a woman with the face of another on her chest? �
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Burchester: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
And someone will marry this one ??
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I strongly believe that when u find your own missing rib u will not want to pay her off, your prayer should be that God should direct u to a virtuous woman when its time for you to settle down.....Daalu
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by KingUg(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
It's just quote unfortunate one man go still Marry this one. But our youths are not thinking of tomorrow & what life lessons they would teach their child's am not judging ooh because nobody holy pass grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
People don’t learn! Imagine your Tobe husband Seeing that everyday
Re: Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) by opebiboy: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Okpo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Brags About Earning N15 Million Per Show With Stacks Of Dollars [PICS] / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.