Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) (49514 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Olamide has refused to end his #PawonChallenge which aims at promoting his new song 'Pawon' despite call by some of his fans to put a stop to the trending challenge.

Some of his fans feel the challenge is leading to immorality.

A young lady participated in the #PawonChallenge but unlike others who used to twerk, she chose to use her big chest to do her own challenge with an 'anointing oil'.

She inserted the 'anointing oil' in her cleavage and danced with her boobs.

But some Nigerians are abusing her for 'disrespecting' the anointing oil.

Watch the video after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B17PRP1nbe-/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-lady-dances-olamides-pawon-with.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
See more

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wasted generations

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by carter009(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Am telling you, not funny at all....
EastGold:
Wasted generations

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin just another attention seeker using her body rather than brain to do so.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Celebrityblog:
See more
Olomu iya. Her brain is as scattered like her boobs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by AhlexOfficial(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Immorality everywhere

#TheCountryIsSoMessedUp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Alex09(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
RIP 2 those fallen hero

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Iceberghill(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hoelosho But Damn..... That's alot of Nono

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Time is non refundable

Use it wisely..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Recession really brought out the stupidity of some naija girls...I don't see any reason why she should wear that top atal let everything be out for we to see...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2019
Nothing works harder than bra these days. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Olamide is making a statement

Nigeria women are articles of commodity

That's all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Please can anybody tell me about the latest Gerard Butler's Movie, "Angel has fallen". Is the movie good?? I don't want to waste my money seeing the movie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin just another attention seeker using her body rather than brain to do so.

Continue shining teeth.

You don't know if your boyfriend will or has even seen it.

Small time now, you will come on Nairaland with a new account, the heading will be like 'Please help! My boyfriend no longer wants my attention' grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Continue shining teeth.

You don't know if your boyfriend will or has even seen it.

Small time now, you will come on Nairaland with a new account, the heading will be like 'Please help! My boyfriend no longer wants my attention' grin grin
Youre funny. I dont have a boyfriend. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
Youre funny. I dont have a boyfriend. tongue

Oh! Okay Then, you can continue to shine teeth grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Angel never woze dis one slap before sha!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by freemanbubble: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
undecided
Chaii!!!........local man couldn't believe his eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by SoftP(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Subsidized farm tools
post=81897312:
Angel never woze dis one slap before sha!
which yeye angel be that. Why your angel no woze tacha.

Nonsense and

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by kezy58: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
eni4real:
Please can anybody tell me about the latest Gerard Butler's Movie, "Angel has fallen". Is the movie good?? I don't want to waste my money seeing the movie!

Download it bro it makes sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
sad shocked lipsrsealed sad undecided tomorrow now, if the idiot of a thing nor get belle, she go blame one old woman as the route cause of her problem. Even Alfas, Pastors go scam her well..God is too slow to Anger sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
thunder fire poverty....
see wetin poverty reduce dis one wey dem kill goat for her naming ceremony to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by HacheNoire: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Brainless attention seeking farm tool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by GEOANDSONS: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by happney65: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Olomu iya. Her brain is as scattered like her boobs

Like if she opens her boobs for you,you no go suck am?hunnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
See where joblessness has taken us to

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.