Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? (1231 Views)

Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 / What Are The “tongues Of Angels” In 1 Corinthians 13:1? / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by babs787(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2007
Is the first letter to the Corinthians really the first letter to them?

Thank you
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by nossycheek(f): 3:35pm On May 15, 2007
@blabs

pls provide the 1st letter if it is not the 1st, at least you or MO should have all the letters
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by thesilent1(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2007
all the guy did was ask a simple question! LOL

sarcasm is so nice
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by Gwaine(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2007
If it is not the 1st Epsitle of Paul to the Corinthians, let's have the first otherwise so.  cool

You would predictably come back with 1 Cor. 5:9 - NO??
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by babs787(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2007
Not only that but including verse 11.
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by Gwaine(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2007
I guessed it. Okay, post the plagiarized material. cool
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by mrpataki(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2007
[center]On this topic I am waiting too oh blaba 787! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/center]
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by olutomiwa(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2007
no,na the one you write to them be the first letter to them,ewu professor babs.
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by Gwaine(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2007
Lol, @olutomiwa. cheesy He's only reacting to something - and it shows!
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 15, 2007
Didnt they tell you that was among the torah and injil that was lost too?
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by babs787(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2007
@Gwaine

Why dont you stop this childish game and answer my question.
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by mrpataki(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2007
@ blaba 787,
What is your point here?

We are still waiting for you.
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by babs787(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2007
Insert Quote
@ blaba 787,
What is your point here?

We are still waiting for you.

Cant you see that I asked you question.
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by babs787(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2007
I say I no wan debate again, abi na by force grin grin
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by TellyB(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2007
babs787:

I say I no wan debate again, abi na by force grin grin

Alright.

But it would have been interesting to see where you were coming from. smiley
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by TellyB(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2007
Gwaine:

Did you really know that for sure?
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by babs787(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2007
@Telly B

But it would have been interesting to see where you were coming from.  

Okay, will you answer my question then?
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by TellyB(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2007
I wonder why all the rigmarole. If you've got anything to say, please do. Gwaine has hinted where you're coming from earlier, hasn't he?

Gwaine:

Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by babs787(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2007
@Telly B

Insert Quote
I wonder why all the rigmarole. If you've got anything to say, please do. Gwaine has hinted where you're coming from earlier, hasn't he?

You are one the making fuss of yourself. I asked a question and he provided a verse. Yours is to answer my question bros and stop playing smart, avoiding questions and I am very sure, you will bring your own question to cover your loopholes as you have been doing in other threads. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by TellyB(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2007
babs787:

You are one the making fuss of yourself. I asked a question and he provided a verse. Yours is to answer my question bros and stop playing smart, avoiding questions and I am very sure, you will bring your own question to cover your loopholes as you have been doing in other threads. cheesy cheesy

Thank you. Can we see your rigmarole afterall?
Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? by dinnerm(f): 9:02pm On May 18, 2007
olutomiwa (m)
ABUJA,NIGERIA

Re: Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them?
« #7 on: May 15, 2007, 06:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no,na the one you write to them be the first letter to them,ewu professor babs.
ha ha ha!
babs,cool down,na only you,please hide because this bullets are getting too much for you.

make una pity this guy now,he don suffer. cry

(1) (Reply)

Maranatha Convention '07 / Dark Energy/matter And The Ever Expanding Universe! / King James Version And Other Versions (true Christians Be At Alart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.