Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) (8235 Views)

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by Aphroditee(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Explorers:
Impressive: The towering high ceiling in one of the mansion's seven-and-a-half bedrooms.

Mike Tyson's bedroom was once on the second floor of the Ohio home.

Now it will house offices for the pastor and staff.

The church will have many uses for the 25,000 square feet they now have.
Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by DonXavi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
d
Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Explorers:
Another view of the boxer's marble and gold jacuzzi room now falling into disrepair and daubed with graffiti.

The hot tub will be removed.
Vanity upon vanity!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by immortalityk: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Explorers:
Tyson bought the house for just $300K in 1989, sold it for $1.3 million in 1999, next owner went to prison.

Mike Tyson's luxury 25,000 square foot Ohio mansion is set to become a church.

Iron Mike bought the Southington Township mansion, which has an indoor pool and hot tub, in 1989 at a sheriff's sale for $300,000. He had gates erected bearing his named and kept four tigers in cages there.

Ten years later he told it for for $1.3million to Paul Monea, an infomercial entrepreneur best known for marketing Tae-Bo exercise videos.

Monea was sentenced to 13 years in federal prison in 2007 for money laundering and the mansion was bought at sheriff's sale again in 2010, this time for $600,000 it was then then donated to the church for a tax write-off.

The church's up-front investment was $50,000 to clear back taxes.

The gates of the house still bear his name, almost 20 years after he moved out.

The church does not plan on keeping them.

Stone coated.

The boxer lived in the property in the late 80s and early 90s until his dramatic fall from grace when he was jailed for rape

The property features five bedrooms, several living spaces, seven and a half bathrooms, a full kitchen, a mini-kitchen/washroom, two attached garages, one external garage, full size pool and Jacuzzi, tiger cages and a basketball court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5460957/amp/Mike-Tysons-former-Ohio-home-transformed-CHURCH.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Don't email me,just quote me
Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by immortalityk: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Explorers:
Another view of the boxer's marble and gold jacuzzi room now falling into disrepair and daubed with graffiti.

The hot tub will be removed.
Guy are u Yoruba
If yes
Please I want u to help me find beautiful pictures of Yoruba LAND in high quality
I'm not talking about Lagos here
I'm talking about sw
Pls can u get me the pics
Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Good
One of human being most important role to play

Verified and activated wechat and alipay wallet
Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by tck2000(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by shesszi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
God please Bless me and help me not to go astray because I must build church orphanage home for the needy in your name oh LORD of host. Amen

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by MissSweet(f): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
If you noticed his interview with USA Today published on June 3, 2005, Tyson said, "My whole life has been a waste – I've been a failure." He continued: "I just want to escape. I'm really embarrassed with myself and my life. I want to be a missionary..."

he has always wanted to work with God. many people out there after pursuing one career or the other and finally gets it, the feeling that finally comes is nothing is worth killing yourself over...

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) by taiocol: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) / Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora / Saggy B00bs Founder Show Off Hairy Bushy V@gina As She Stuns In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.