Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora (8236 Views)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by nairafamedotcom: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fake Camel Toe! Fans accused Toke Makinwa for deceiving them with fake Camel Toe.

Recall that earlier this week, Toke Makinwa posted some hot pictures flashing her camel toe that draws lot of attention which got people talking. However, in a new pictures shared on her social media page today, its spurs fans talking that all was staged and no iota of truth in the recent picture depicting her with such camel toe.

A fan also revealed that Toke Makinwa get her Camel Toe from AliExpress.

See More Conversations & Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/fake-camel-toe-fans-blast-toke-makinwa.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Kylekent59: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Almost everything about some girls nowadays are fake.

Fake ass

Fake bobs

Fake hair

Fake eyes

Fake bum

Fake nails

Fake waist

Fake pussy

Fake complexion

Fake teeth

Fake lips

Everything is just fake fake. Someone should tellme what is not fake in the pics??

Finally Fake character

Temptation skirt had come and gone, now the one raining now is that one that has cotton. Let me call it "killing skirt"

Girls are covetous, nothing can satisfy them.

17 Likes

Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Aammee77: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Is a wah oh! grin
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by TwoBottles: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
People get work sha..
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nairaland mods, disappoint me for once. Don't move this to FP
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by devilmaycry: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nairaland mods, disappoint me for once. Don't move this too FP
They won't disappoint u jare...na money everybody the find!!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by GreatDesigns: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Let us see if this one will arrive at the home page.

I am more concerned about the Studio that arranged that picture. That is some top-notch edit.
Damn. Lighting, skin tone. Omo.

And again, it might not be fake. For the shorts, that one na skin tight material and e dey sabi enter everywhere.
But for the Studio shot, the material thick gon.

1 Like

Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by solmus: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
so whats our own with the type of pant a 40 year old woman wears

1 Like

Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by LearnITsmash(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
This her fake body go good for bed sha, omg shocked
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks this woman is 'basic' and overrated?

What's her talent mbok?
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by kellight(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Don't blame her we are living in a fake country with a fake leader

1 Like

Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by thinksquad(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is crazy, so exposing the shape of the private part is now fashion, cus popular people are doing it .smh.

1 Like

Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by jayson87: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
This toke is ugly real life.... Opelope Photoshop, her color and skin are not perfect at all. Green viens everywhere
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Tonyfx: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=devilmaycry post=86268100]
They won't disappoint u jare...na money everybody the find!!![/quotue]

Abi my brother
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by DaInferno(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kylekent59:
Almost everything about some girls nowadays are fake.

Fake ass

Fake bobs

Fake hair

Fake eyes

Fake bum

Fake nails

Fake waist

Fake pussy

Fake complexion

Fake teeth

Fake lips

Everything is just fake fake. Someone should tell if what is not fake in the pics??

Finally Fake character

Temptation skirt had come and gone, now the one raining now is that one that has cotton. Let me call it "killing skirt"

Girls are covetous, nothing can satisfy them.
lmfao grin
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by mayskit4luv(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by judgementyard(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who am I to judge?
Anyway, some young ones will be looking up to her, just like naira Marley has started a trend he never knew or knows will give parents sleepers nights!
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by WandaNara: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Toke is depressed. May God heal her.
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by mcjohny(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
I wan see myself for fp
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Camel toed crouch is a fashion that has been trending for a while, she didn't decieve anyone, they where not just well informed, no haze or shades.
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Mistaicey2288: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mtcheeww
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2020
and what's it with this camel toe people keep blabbing about biko? just make your Pussy clean for fvck and I'm OK

nonsense
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by DONFASZY(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Even if its real
Its 2 big haba
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by Tamarapetty(f): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
I'm still looking for the camel in the pic �
Re: Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora by victorian(f): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Haba! People should take a chill pill.

Camel toe or not. Is that pussy region not swollen enough for y'all? Must it look divided wit a line inbetween?

Free the babe jor!

The thing swell reach!

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) / Saggy B00bs Founder Show Off Hairy Bushy V@gina As She Stuns In Bikini / POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.