Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business (402 Views)

Get 100 FREE Instagram Followers / Free Instagram Marketing Class / Free Instagram Marketing Course For Beginner And Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Instagram is where you build brand connection with existing customers and also attract new customers, you could go wrong in many ways but here are some tips for you, Number 9 is my favourite.

cc: naijacutee, dominique

Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:21am On Aug 20, 2019
1. OPTIMIZE YOUR BIO
State clearly what your audience would benefit while following you and the benefits of your products or service. Place a link to your whatsapp profile or facebook, avoid using names that does not go in line with your business.

2. BE AN ACTIVE USER
Like and comment on posts where you can find your audience, tag people too

3. POST AWESOME CONTENT
Create content that is attractive your audience, use videos, user generated content – which is simply reposting content from users which are related to your business and tagging them. Jump on trends and post your content.
Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:23am On Aug 20, 2019
4. GO BEHIND THE SCENE
If you produce your products yourself, make videos and quality pictures of the process and upload periodically.

5. HASHTAGS – LOCALIZED, PERSONALIZED, GLOBAL & BRANDING SPECIFIC HASHTAGS
Your posts will be found when you use quality hashtags based on your location, and business.

6. CALL TO ACTION
This is where you try to convert viewers and likers to buyers, always include a whatsapp link of your profile under a post so people who are engaged with you can quickly reach out.
Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:24am On Aug 20, 2019
7. USE TESTIMONIALS
People love to know the experiences of previous customers and what people say about you. Ask your customers about their experience. Screenshot and share to your followers and convince potential customers.

8. GEO TAGGING
Add your location to your Instagram posts

9. CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS –HASHTAG CONTESTS
People love freebies, run contests and encourage your followers to participate using a hashtag of your business. It attracts new customers.
Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:25am On Aug 20, 2019
10. INSTAGRAM ADVERTISING
Use adverts to promote your page and posts if you do have the funds

11. FOLLOW AND ENGAGE WITH INFLUENCERS
Comment and actively like posts from influencers and also contact influencers to help you promote your business for reasonable fees. You can reach out to @cardiblogger for your influencer marketing needs.

12. CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Always share milestones about your business
Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:26am On Aug 20, 2019
13. STUDY YOUR GROWTH AND OBSERVE CHANGES IN INSTAGRAM ALGORITHM
Instagram algorithm changes day by day, so you should observe what works for you

14. USE INSTAGRAM STORIES AND LIVE VIDEO
Be sure to engage with Instagram videos and also Live Videos
Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:31am On Aug 20, 2019
I hope this tips would help promote your business on instagram and inreturn secure lots of high paying customers. Do drop a comment on any tip you aren’t clear with and I would get back to you. smiley
Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by Oyimzy(m): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2019
I have also written a comprehensive guide on social media marketing for your business that covers engagement, content creation and building followership for Facebook, Twitter and also Instagram. This wonderful E-Guide which have been appreciated by many business owners just 2 weeks of its publication.

Get the E-Guide Here Via this Link, Check the Bottom of Post https://www.veremba.com.ng/17-amazing-instagram-tips-for-your-business/
You can kindly follow me on Twitter and updated with me because I have some giveaways coming soon = @oyimzy

Thanks.

Re: 14 FREE Instagram Tips For Your Business by KhalidDJ: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
There is always a lot of demand for social media platforms where many people doing advance promotion of any product or website. Most of theInfluencers are always active on the social media platform included Instagram which is the best platform for doing paid promotion through the top-rated influencers. This provides one of the best help through online where promotion is so simple for getting a good sale.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Plain And Pattern Wholesalers Location In Lagos Island / Earn Money / How To Run Twitter Ads Campaign For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.