Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

My First Book Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Book Is Out! (220 Views)

Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� / What Mathematics Book Is The Best For A University Student? / An Article On My First Book Publication With Lambert Academic Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Book Is Out! by garyaustin(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Africa and indeed Igbo people of Nigeria are blessed with beautiful names which are given at birth. These Igbo names have very deep meanings and stories behind them. I shall bring the unique Igbo names, what they mean and stories behind them to you in this and subsequent volumes. The title is "Beautiful Names Of Igbo People Of Nigeria By Gary Austine Esq".

1 Like

Re: My First Book Is Out! by garyaustin(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Beautiful Names Of Igbo People of Nigeria by Gary Austine Esq.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My New Book Is Out! Beautiful Names Omaricha Aha Of Igbo People Of Nigeria / What's The Most Inspiring Story About Education In Nigeria That You Have Seen. / Subject Teachers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.