Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS (28752 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Trying To Change Transformer Cable In Abia (Pix) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by pillarmaria(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is an heroic death.

Are you supposed to use An or A?

1 Like

Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ayobamigiven:

Physician isnt someone that studied PYSICS.
Use google often, its free and saves you from disgracing yourself.

Lmao, that means I can become a physician without studying a science course in school, without physics at secondary or university level?

Once again, think before typing, don't follow your instinct to spill all this gibberish
Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by shawnfamous(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Elliot2:
OK. Sorry,I didn't communicate well. I never meant to insult you. I actually meant that inspite of the doctor's education,common sense was what was needed to avoid his death. I have once been electrocuted when after turning of the light switch I hand the bulb wire with my bare hands,thinking it was safe.
oh I'm really sorry bro.. I misunderstand it.. Thanks for this Matured response

1 Like

Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by Elliot2(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
shawnfamous:
oh I'm really sorry bro.. I misunderstand it.. Thanks for this Matured response
You are welcome. And you,too,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by Caleboha(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
For those of you making unguarded statements trying to ridicule the dead, know that he never touched the initial vicitms in his bid to rescue them. He instead tried opening the iron gate to the house to figure out the source of the voltage before he got shocked.
Show some respect!
If he had stayed back in his house, he would still be alive but his action will been seen as inhuman
Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by comtem2011: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is an heroic death.
hmmm, nairalanders. una don convert this pix sharperly.
Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by bigsmoke2(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol. In the oil and gas industry there's what they call energy isolation. You don't rescue an electrocuted victim without turning off the power supply first. If you do it, even if you succeed in rescuing the victim you'll get sacked immediately
how insensitive, someone died you typing lol. when they bring you or one of the other idiots typing nonsense with alcoholic liver disease. We and other medical friends will say lol and ask you how you didn't know alcohol damages the liver.
Re: Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS by Ayobamigiven: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Lmao, that means I can become a physician without studying a science course in school, without physics at secondary or university level?

Once again, think before typing, don't follow your instinct to spill all this gibberish

Obviously, you are bent ignorant being.
Physician is a medical practitioner or doctor.
Someone who studied physics is physicist.

Like I said earlier, use google or dictionary, it will save you from disgracing your lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened During My First Menstruation, My Experience – BY Beauty Igweh / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User / 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.