Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving (2816 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Osi Suave And His Niece Wearing Nigerian Jersey To Play Football / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by pufframmy: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2019
It was a Happy and Sad Mood For Ijebu Who lost his Niece after giving birth,
he shared himself with his newly born baby on Instagram yesterday with condolence message from friends and fans

Below are the pictures
http://www.gistpunch.com/2019/08/nollywood-comedian-popular-yoruba-actor.html

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by Born2Breed(f): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2019
So sad...just like that. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by dmltoyin(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Sad indeed
Painful when the vessel gets broken
May God be with you

But bloggers
The guy said the mother is his blood
You say na him wife

OP!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by Iamicekid(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Blood that’s means the woman is either his older or younger sister and that her child

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by dayobaba54: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
this is too sad
Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by Funmmyastic: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2019
dmltoyin:
Sad indeed Painful when the vessel gets broken May God be with you

But bloggers The guy said the mother is his blood You say na him wife
OP!!!!!

He should modify the post.
Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by phenzy(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Iamicekid:
Blood that’s means the woman is either his older or younger sister and that her child

I thought as much when I read the caption...awon bloggers bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by happybee: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2019
dmltoyin:
Sad indeed
Painful when the vessel gets broken
May God be with you

But bloggers
The guy said the mother is his blood
You say na him wife

OP!!!!!
Can't you wife be your blood?
I mean, someone closer to you can't he/she be the same as your blood.?
Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by dmltoyin(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2019
happybee:
my wife, if I have any can't be my blood relation.
thank you

Ijebus name is Olatayo Amokade
He stated that the mother of the child is Ayobamibo Ogunmilugba

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by 9jamag(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2019
dmltoyin:
my wife, if I have any can't be my blood relation.
thank you

Ijebus name is Olatayo Amokade
He stated that the mother of the child is Ayobamibo Ogunmilugba

She's must be married, that's probably why their last name is different. He made the post so clear to understand
Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by Raydos: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2019
This life is Vanity Upon vanity!!

If she had known that it is this pregnancy that will kill her, she wouldn't have had sex let alone of getting pregnant!!

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by Cutealexio(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Not wife but his Sister..... Regardless, RIP to the departed

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by Cutealexio(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2019
When you say someone is your blood it means you both share the same DNA. People also use this as slangs to people they're not related to though, but in this situation he's definitely referring to a close relative
happybee:

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving by jamesope04(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
It shall never be well with bloggers oh. Op also got fever for brain. So you can't read then modify?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ / After He Received N1M From Davido 3 Months Ago For Editing This Picture / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Got Engaged Again After First Marriage Failed (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.