Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Authority Arrogance! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Authority Arrogance! (163 Views)

The Ultimate Authority Of The Mods / Demolition Of Fresh FM House, Result Of Arrogance And Unprofessionalism. / Reward Of Empty Arrogance & Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Authority Arrogance! by PENIEL2018(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2019
A drugs law officer stopped at a farm in Ogun state, and talked with an old farmer.

He told the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs."

The farmer said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The drugs squad officer verbally exploded saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Government with me."

Reaching into his rear trouser pocket, he removed his official ID card and proudly displayed it to the farmer.

"See this ID card? This ID card means I am allowed to go wherever I wish. On any land !! No questions asked or answers given !! Have I made myself clear. Do you understand ?"

The old farmer nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old farmer heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the drugs squad officer running for his life, being surrounded by a swarm of wild bees
The officer was clearly terrified.
The old farmer threw down his tools, ran to the fence and shouted at the top of his lungs.........
Stop running & Show them your ID card...oh...!!"‎

�����������

Source: Forwarded message on whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ghana To Host 3 Day AGRF 2019 Forum / Get Paid Monthly(its DAMN REAL) / Body Massage Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.