Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Why You Are Still Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Are Still Broke (176 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / 20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Still Broke by eddybest(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2019
WHY YOU ARE STILL BROKE.

Spare me a minute of your time let me take you on a ride that will change your thinking pattern and in turn change your status.

Wait a Minute
Have you ever wonder why people kept asking you which position were you after the exam back then in primary and secondary school and they even have the guts to ask you of your WAEC and Jamb scores even when they never contributed a dime to your academic pursuit.

And again have you ever wonder why a cleaner in a company will earn far less than the Manager or a Doctor in a hospital? well, you may say because the Doctor went to school and the cleaner isn't,
Can I pull you a shocker?
Oya follows me.
One more thing before I let the cat out of the bag.

Have you ever asked why your village people will wait until you become rich before they identified with you? then you'll hear something like he is my Uncle sister brother lols

Aha let me stop boring you with so many stories.
The list is endless my dear.

Now here is it.
It is called RESULT.

You see, it doesn't matter how much time you've put in creating a product if your product isn't producing a Result its as good as you don't have a product.
You see eeh it doesn't matter how many years you 've spent in school if you can't make your WAEC or graduate with a good grade no one will be identified with you.

See the, the difference between the poor and the rich people is in the results they produce.

Its doesn't matter how many hours a gateman or a cleaner works but a Doctor will just consult 2hours a day and goes home with jumbo salary.
it's not a cheat but the result he has been able to pull.

When you have resulted, you won't have to explain yourself too many a time.
of course, your result will speak for you.

And you cannot produce a result unless you might have invested so much time to develop yourself base on personal development or formal education.
remember when you don't sacrifice for your dream, your dream becomes your sacrifice to make use of your time now. because lost time cannot be redeemed.
Time cannot be stopped
Time cannot be held
Time waits for no one.

when you spent 8hours sleeping daily you might have spent 121days out of 365 days that is exactly 4 months of sleep. abah
Be aware of your time.
time is life and life is time.
that's why its called LIFETIME.

stay blessed until I write to you again.

I remain your VAO.
Engr Anso

(1) (Reply)

Forte Oil Plc Gets CAC Approval For The Extension Of Time To Convene Its 40th AG / Can I Get Loans In Ireland In Case If I Am Unemployed? / Understanding Advertising And Timing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.