Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Forte Oil Plc Gets CAC Approval For The Extension Of Time To Convene Its 40th AG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forte Oil Plc Gets CAC Approval For The Extension Of Time To Convene Its 40th AG (176 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forte Oil Plc Gets CAC Approval For The Extension Of Time To Convene Its 40th AG by Innerkonsult123: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Forte Oil Plc hereby notifies the Nigerian Stock Exchange that it has received the Corporate Affairs Commission’s approval for the extension of time to convene Its 40th Annual General Meetings (AGM).
The extension was sought pursuant to S.213(1) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap C20 LFN 2004. The Exchange will be notified of the date for the AGM.

Source: proshare

Contact InnerKonsult for Professional Services on Tax, Accountancy and CAC Services. O8038460036, www.innerkonsult.com
Re: Forte Oil Plc Gets CAC Approval For The Extension Of Time To Convene Its 40th AG by chrisb(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Are you working in Abuja, as a private or civil servant, do you receive salary above 50k,are you in need of loan, call 09094149588,or send email to acsuccess807@gmail.com, pls if u are a business person in need of loan kindly call my number. [color=#770077][/color]Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Loans In Ireland In Case If I Am Unemployed? / Understanding Advertising And Timing / Great Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.