Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) (37328 Views)

Kashim Shettim Commissions Vice President's Residence (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by aminulive: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

More Photos have emerged of the raid on the Epe residence of Former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode. POLITICS NIGERIA has footage from the scene.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-efcc-raids-ex-governor-akinwunmi-ambodes-residence-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2019
undecided

Tinubu is a threat to everything that is right in governance.

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud
The jagaban of political godfatherism
The jagaban of bullion van governance.

My only annoyance with Ambode is that he didn't fight dirty with Tinubu, he cowardly bowed out.

The Ekweremadu treatment fits Nigerian politicians.

178 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Mynd44: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by helphelp: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2019
We are following

Don't tell me that's the driveway to the main building

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2019
I can see myself talking. Now people are saying im the next target. Guys pls check on me!

I already posted the video showing as Epe people pursued them (efcc).

Drabeey was There, and might be in custody soon cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Life sha
Kungmi Daniel, a member of the EFCC investigating team, said the anti-graft agency discovered “a huge inflow of N9,927,714,443.29”
This amount is enough to make good roads available to every street in Lagos state. Everywhere, fully tarred

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2019
bdbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Hypocritic anti-corruption fight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Rodeoz(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Dd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by gozzlin: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
grin

The victimization of Ambode by the stooge and his opolo-eye godfather has begun in earnest.

Let's watch as the drama unfolds. I bet it'll be so much fun. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Ambode deserves it 100percent. he disenfranchised Eastern voters during the 2019 general election, he allowed thugs disrupt and beat up citizens carrying out there lawful and constitutional right of voting.

He is also docile if u know say if u quit u die if u no quit u still die, why not fight for your governorship than just stepping down just because Tinubu says so

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by sammyj: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked To me let the poltrician that has not stolen before cast the first stone. I also expect this treatment to be carried out across boards. shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Weedhustler: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Amadinoha should strike any mumu mod wey go ban me again! Nigeria is a zoo n notting good will come out of it, till we change that cow sitting at d hem of affairs of this nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
When the cult hierarchy wants to mess a member up! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Nonybb: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2019
What was the fuse...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2019
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

More Photos have emerged of the raid on the Epe residence of Former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode. POLITICS NIGERIA has footage from the scene.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-efcc-raids-ex-governor-akinwunmi-ambodes-residence-photos/

Tinubu's informants are everywhere. They must have tipped their boss on how Ambode ran the government. Some folks will use this to try to convince us that the government also goes after APC members but the truth is that they will only go after their members once he or she crosses the red line, otherwise you are safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by fortran12: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Every topic is "the moment" and we don't even see anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by hakunamatata00(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2019
In this Nigeria After God fear A P C members especially Asiwaju tinubu...See as Dem chop ambode eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by laycon77: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2019
When will this witch hunting stops

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2019
I've always known it would come to this, I suggested he joined PDP then, but no! He failed to understand who Tinubu is, jagaban hardly forgives.

A wise man once said, always understanding the tolerance and emotional capacity of who you're dealing with plays a huge role in safety.

BTW, he did steal heavily, so where is him and his mugshot stating how much a crook he was as a governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Commentor: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

[s]Tinubu is a threat to everything that is right in governance.

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud
The jagaban of political godfatherism
The jagaban of bullion van governance.

My only annoyance with Ambode is that he didn't fight dirty with Tinubu, he cowardly bowed out.

The Ekweremadu treatment fits Nigerian politicians.
[/s]

Ipob love writing nonsense.

Ambrose was a public officer who is presently under investigation by the economic and financial crimes commission.

He should go clear himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria is a disgrace
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by isram: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Una dey mad?

The bullion van man una don burst Em. House?

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by YorubaKing: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Ipob love writing nonsense.

Ambrose was a public officer under investigation by the economic and financial crimes commission.

He should go clear himself.

When will Tinubu be retrospectively probed?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Mohammed Abdullahi: Army Secretly Trying Soldier Who Criticised Service Chiefs / Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.