Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) (37324 Views)

Kashim Shettim Commissions Vice President's Residence (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by anonimi: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

Tinubu is a threat to everything that is right in governance.

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud
The jagaban of political godfatherism
The jagaban of bullion van governance.

My only annoyance with Ambode is that he didn't fight dirty with Tinubu, he cowardly bowed out.

The Ekweremadu treatment fits Nigerian politicians.

Why have you not started it

2 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Ipob love writing nonsense.

Ambrose was a public officer whos is presently under investigation by the economic and financial crimes commission.

He should go clear himself.

Senseless people on nl
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Ipob love writing nonsense.

Ambrose was a public officer under investigation by the economic and financial crimes commission.

He should go clear himself.
Keep living in self denial.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Selective corruption fight angry angry
Insincerity in the corridor of power
Well he should carry his cross

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2019
anonimi:

Why have you not started it

I'm waiting for you Sir
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Commentor: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2019
YorubaKing:

When will Tinubu be retrospectively probed?

I thought he was at the CCT a few years ago.

Is there another probe you have information on?
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2019
YorubaKing:

The 9 billion naira question.........

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Ambode messed up. Go to Alausa, you need to see how much despised he is
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

I thought he was at the CCT a few years ago.

Is there another probe you have information on?

That kangaroo CCT probe..... Let's start by auditing Lagos state accounts, from 1999 - 2019...........
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Klington: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2019
If you live in Lagos and you are Unbias, you will never criticize what's happening to that monumental disaster called Ambode.

Lagos was closed to becoming a mega city before that epic failure too over and ruined everything.

In a saner clime, he ought to be in jail already.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Commentor: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

That kangaroo CCT probe..... Let's start by auditing Lagos state accounts, from 1999 - 2019...........

Kangaroo?

Was it controlled by Tinubu?

If you have new info please don't hesitate to bring it to the notice of the EFCC or publish it anonymously.
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud

My only annoyance with Ambode is that he didn't fight dirty with Tinubu, he cowardly bowed out.

Is it a must to antagonise Asiwaju Tinubu? I believe your mind is settled now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Emir01: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2019
If they steal money we go complain, if efcc no pursue them we go complain, if efcc pursue them we go dey cry persecution, selection, the same party etc. If rich people dey fight the poor will be taking side as if dem sabi how d whole issue happen. May be Ambode na saint wey no sabi money, b4 he becomes governor he was accused of financial mismanagement. Taking side as if this d 1st time of accusing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Kangaroo?

Was it controlled by Tinubu?

If you have new info please don't hesitate to bring it to the notice of the EFCC or publish it anonymously.

I hope when another party takes over the affairs of lagos state, tinubu would still be alive...........
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Commentor: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I hope when another party takes over the affairs of lagos state, tinubu would still be alive...........

Till then.
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Till then.

Indeed.....
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Dolorsa: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2019
These ones wey no sabi their work. Yeye dey smell
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by kunmiiii: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2019
MyGeneration:
Ambode deserves it 100percent. he disenfranchised Eastern voters during the 2019 general election, he allowed thugs disrupt and beat up citizens carrying out there lawful and constitutional right of voting.

He is also stvpid if u know say if u quit u die if u no quit u still die, why not fight for your governorship than just stepping down just because Tinubu says so
Ambode disenfranchised eastern voters Allowed thugs disrupt and beat up citizens undecided What are you raving about? Please It's fairly obvious this post and the politics that happened in Lagos is above your intellectual pay grade, stop embarrassing yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by t2luv1: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
helphelp:
We are following

Don't tell me that's the driveway to the main building

It is. best paved road in the whole of Lagos State
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=aminulive post=81427459]POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

More Photos have emerged of the raid on the Epe residence of Former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode. POLITICS NIGERIA has footage from the scene.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-efcc-raids-ex-governor-akinwunmi-ambodes-residence-photos/

EX - GOV. MR AMBODE, THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN, WHEN YOU HAVE THE PLATFORM TO FIGHT DIRT TO FINISH YOU CHIKEN OUT CAMPAIGNING WITH ASO ROCK. WHERE IS ASO ROCK NOW? PRAY YOU DON'T END UP IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT IDI AMIN DADA - THE ONLY WAY TO SILENT YOU AND THE GOOD WORK YOU EXECUTED IN LAGOS. MY HEART GOES OUT FOR YOU. MAY THE GOD OF ISRAEL FIGHT AND DRAWN YOUR PHAROAH IN JESUS NAME.
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud

Relax bro, nothing will come out of it. It is just the same treatment Ambode gave Fashola. They just want him to have a feel of what he did to Fashola.
Everything is not about Tinubu. Politics is indeed a dirty game!
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
That brown teeth orangutan is walking free after everything evil he has done and is still doing.

But EFCC dey go after Ambode that did his best for Lagos state

Most times... Life ain't fair!
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud

cool
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
kunmiiii:

Ambode disenfranchised eastern voters Allowed thugs disrupt and beat up citizens undecided What are you raving about? Please It's fairly obvious this post and the politics that happened in Lagos is above your intellectual pay grade, stop embarrassing yourself.
lol... y are u trying to insult me. cant we just reason diplomatically
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
He has been spectively probed
Obj found nothing
YorubaKing:

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud

My only annoyance with Ambode is that[b] he didn't fight dirty with Tinubu, he cowardly bowed out.
[/b]

I said here and people called me names.
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by zomby(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud

Before you complete the process of defending Ambode, could you please ask him how much he contributed towards his election 5 years ago.

Answer: Ambode did not contribute kobo...Tinubu paid for everything...So, when this happened, it means you can’t rubbish those folks that paid for your election and also won the election for you.

If you want to make noise or be the man you want to be as a governor, then simply follow Makinde of Oyo state foot steps...(pay for your own campaign process/ election). Till then, folks like Ambode or Fashola will forever be a Boy Scout.

Don’t blame Tinubu.
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by Glorylynn: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Let him continue....

FortifiedCity:
undecided

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud

Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
undecided

The jagaban of greed
The jagaban of fraud

That’s the nightmare of the yeasterners grin
Re: The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) by happydays1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
Life sha
Kungmi Daniel, a member of the EFCC investigating team, said the anti-graft agency discovered “a huge inflow of N9,927,714,443.29”
This amount is enough to make good roads available to every street in Lagos state. Everywhere, fully tarred
Impossible, #9.9b too small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS / Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.