Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Need An Advice On My Photo Session - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need An Advice On My Photo Session (1072 Views)

I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) / Free Photo Session Abuja / Where Can Go To For A Glamor Photo Session? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On My Photo Session by hpk(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
I have a photo session next month and i'm really confused on the type & colour of clothes to buy, Your contributions will go a long way
Thanks
Re: I Need An Advice On My Photo Session by flame79: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
Go with colours that will bring out the colour of your skin. Be creative. Play with the colours you like and try to be creative about the combination . If you'll be trying the clothes on (e.g in a boutique, make sure you look good in them). That is the key. If you look good without make up, you'll look way better with make-up! It is not your clothes that really make you an awesome model. It is you, your confidence when you are comfortable with what you have on, your pose and your facial expression.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My Photo Session by jijiharet67: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2022
It seems to me that you should find some ideas for images on the Internet. And also think about what colors and styles suit you the most. Remember that everything should look harmonious. And do not forget about light and delicate makeup.
Re: I Need An Advice On My Photo Session by FarlowDeny: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Somehow I was presented with a certificate for a photo session and I didn’t know what to wear either. Moreover, I was pregnant. And my friend gave me a couple of tips. First of all, you need to wear clothes in which you will feel confident and comfortable for you. For example, I chose dresses for maternity photo shoot for myself. I was simply irresistible in these dresses. Secondly, you need to choose accessories for your image. And thirdly, you need a beautiful make-up matched to your image.

(1) (Reply)

Elegant Party Dresses from OZORA / Eans, Chinos, Polo Ralph, Plain Trousers,t Shirts Round Necks Far Sale / Ladies You Can Look Fab In 5 Minutes. Here's How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.