Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat (1957 Views)

Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Ilal: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
A Nigerian woman that has been married for five years is contemplating cheating on her husband because of distance from her husband and the usual marriage squabbles.

According to her, the marraige has been rough as the husband seems to take his family’s side above hers.

Read her account below:

Source: http://ojblitz.com/i-have-been-married-for-five-years-but-i-want-to-cheat/

1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Aidejay(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gelato

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by tolugar: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
I think I can’t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
I hope the picture up there isn't another couple's pic who are probably enjoying their marriage or divorced?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by sunnychibs(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
op,you resemble all these la click la kpeme agents

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Born2Breed(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin

Do it and regret forever
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by yeyeosoronga: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I hope the picture up there isn't another couple's pic who are probably enjoying their marriage or divorced?

Of course it is..
That's why these Naija bloggers will rot in hell. They cant make heaven at all at all

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Don't do it pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by cerpvad(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
In-laws can actually make one lose affection for one's spouse. It happens to a friend. His father-in-law verbally humiliated him in the presence of the wife's mum and siblings. Ever since then, my friend has lost affection for his wife and hates her family with passion. To make the matter worse, he is no more sexually attracted to her because she facially resembles her father. Each time he sees her, he is seeing the face of the her father. He is currently contemplating divorce.

In-laws, please be careful with how you handle your sons or daughters in-laws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
cerpvad:
In-laws can actually make one lose affection for one's spouse. It happens to a friend. His father-in-law verbally humiliated him in the presence of the wife's mum and siblings. Ever since then, my friend has lost affection for his wife and hates her family with passion. To make the matter worse, he is no more sexually attracted to her because she facially resembles her father. Each time he sees her, he is seeing the face of the her father. He is currently contemplating divorce.

In-laws, please be careful with how you handle your sons or daughters in-laws.

What did the wife do to remedy the situation?

And why is the husband visiting the sins of the FIL on his wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by MannieA(f): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Adultery is a sin. It is better to divorce than commit adultery.
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by GeeOh(f): 5:42am On Aug 21, 2019
enjoy it for thirty minutes, and regret it all ur life.
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by mysticwarrior(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Foolish woman who is only making excuses to justify her premeditated intentions.
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Ebirra: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeeOh:
enjoy it for thirty minutes, and regret it all ur life.

Can it ever be up to 30 minutes? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Ilal: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ebirra:

Can it ever be up to 30 minutes? cheesy

Yes n over.. But that's not the point here.
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Ilal: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Of course it is..
That's why these Naija bloggers will rot in hell. They cant make heaven at all at all

Are you God? Be running your mouth like tap o.
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by yeyeosoronga: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ilal:

Are you God? Be running your mouth like tap o.

It's like you want to be unfortunate in life. Don't mention me again
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by Raphsays: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just file for divorce and be single again to enjoy adventure again instead of
committing a grave sin.
Re: I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat by chii8(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Don't cheat on your partner, you will regret it,resist the devil.

(1) (Reply)

People Are Going Through Bad Times. / Is It Ok? / (photo) Oni Of Ife New Queen, Friends Exposed Are Dirty Runz Via An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.