Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) (28221 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by ELVISHOT: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
A posted shared by twitter user , he posted a video showing how his sister Aisha Yesufu dumps queens english for pidgin because of Buhari.

He wrote
, "Must watch part of the interview when my Sister had to drop the queens English for Pidgin��

Muhammadu Buhari dares not intimidate Citizens. REVOLUTION is IMMINENT in this country....it’s either going to be a BLOODY one or we come together & make it a BLOODLESS revolution-
@AishaYesufu".

Watch Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/aisha-yesufu-dumps-queens-english-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by spartan50(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
This woman again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Kriely(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Where did she say she was during the last revolution protest? � Sowore was just another scape goat. Lol

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
DSS will soon visit this one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by JobsandSchools: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Really? None of my business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by biggerboyc(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Suspect33(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Zombies from the North are beginning to see the light, but same can't be said of the western zombies, defending their oppressors is what they do for a living, Easterners shaa dey try *ekweremadument* grin #DeltaBoi

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Mackenzie12(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmm

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by ArmaniUhuru: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
This woman still feels cheated. She’s still lamenting because she hasn’t been reward enough for the role she played in the 2015 elections through the BBOG campaign. Same as madam Oby. They will not rest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by ElFabchuks(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
E-warriors

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by WalkerMichael(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dss would say hi to this one soon. You don't know your uncle is very wicked abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by permit(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
E pain am well well �

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Dee60: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
All na bobo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by santopelele(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
the tyrant is a goner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by obembet(f): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sowore is right. Revolution is the only way out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by drips8(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
I am not interested in Revolution. I hate bloodshed.

Nigeria needs a BAIL OUT.

Yes I said Bail Out in the region of $100billion US dollars.

The country is sinking fast, and I can tell you it won't reverse.

The question now is who can generate this money for Nigeria ? Can Buhary generate $100billion for Nigeria to revive it's economy ?

Yes or No ?

Who can do that ? If you are not financially inclined and don't understand the subject at hand, no need quoting...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Pauldollars(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
ELVISHOT:
A posted shared by twitter user , he posted a video showing how his sister Aisha Yesufu dumps queens english for pidgin because of Buhari.

He wrote

Watch Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/aisha-yesufu-dumps-queens-english-for.html?m=1

They didn't include her in chopping the National Cake. No-sense and ingredients

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Ayotemide(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Very cogent points raised. The unintelligent man also wants to be a tyrant. Laye yii ko!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Almunjid(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Where is the pidgin English? Operation bring back my data na the next protest. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by AntiWailer: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pained politicians.

Once they lose out in the power game, they become activists.

it is the dumb masses i pity.

I remember FFK, El Rufai and co when soup no reach them during GEJ's term, they screammmmed

Even our current dullard in Chief (Buhari), fought for the rights of Boko Haram

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Olayinka8793(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Geedy: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
New method of trending in Nigeria is just to tag Buhari boom! u don blow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by money121(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Pauldollars(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
[/quote]

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by kgr8mike(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmm, Something is brewing in the heart of Nigerians, hmmm, the way am seeing it, these today's elites are about to be shown the other side of the people they think are ordinary.hmmm, hmmm,hmmm, the way am seeing it, hmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by anibi9674: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ok in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by anytexy: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Almunjid:

Where is the pidgin English?
Operation bring back my data na the next protest. grin
Listen patiently,..."na naija Delta babe I be... "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by realestniggah: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Her head is correct

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen / Breaking News: Senator Douye Diri Wins PDP Primary In Bayelsa State / Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.