Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) (28137 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by ellovee(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
am happy she is from Northern extraction. This shows that the man PMB is not a leader. He is ruling Nigeria in a manner that shows that he an agenda that is of interest to him and his cabal

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Arrangee. This one is just acting a script. If you know, you know.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by NLSavage: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
emrain:
Na you give her the script if I call you zombie now...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by jesmond3945: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Her ranting is inconsequential.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by bewla(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
DSS will soon visit this one.
like ant on Sugar
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by friendlyadvice: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by majamajic(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:
Sowore is right. Revolution is the only way out

it started fully in Germany

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Aisha Yesufu:.... One of the few young Nigerian women with some semblance of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Peezzy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Naughtysite:
I am not interested in Revolution. I hate bloodshed.

Nigeria needs a BAIL OUT.

Yes I said Bail Out in the region of $100billion US dollars.

The country is sinking fast, and I can tell you it won't reverse.

The question now is who can generate this money for Nigeria ? Can Buhary generate $100billion for Nigeria to revive it's economy ?

Yes or No ?

Who can do that ? If you are not financially inclined and don't understand the subject at hand, no need quoting...
you're financially inclined and you think a bailout fund is what we need? No need to argue with you sef grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Peezzy:
you're financially inclined and you think a bailout fund is what we need? No need to argue with you sef grin

If you ask Atiku and Peter Obi, they will tell you what Nigeria needs.

They are business men and politicians though NOT akara politicians who only know how to Share govt loot.

Use their Twitter and Instagram handles to reach them.

I don't argue.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by felaismyhero(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:
Sowore is right. Revolution is the only way out
hmm,revolution? i know revolutions to occur in places where either a monarch or a dictator is clinging to power despite years of failure.buhari is the constitutionally elected president of nigeria; his is a legitimate government.i know he is a failure,and lacks the intellect to solve nigeria's problems.but many americans feel the same about trump,yet they are not calling for a revolution.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by elRamani(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbege
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by follock007(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
she is well fed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Almunjid(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
anytexy:
Listen patiently,..."na naija Delta babe I be... "

Y should I listen patiently? My name no be patience Jonathan. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by steve6: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Spot on !
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by naijajobx: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Omoslim26: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
this one is just looking for cheap attention which kind yeye revolution Nigerians too like life for dat kind of bloody venture se them don drink their trophy beer and pepper soup with goat meat finish. nobody ready to die for anything for this country so sombori should help me tel dis woman to shut up and go attend to her husband in za kitchen and in za oza room
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Cymix: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kriely:
Where did she say she was during the last revolution protest? � Sowore was just another scape goat. Lol

she said she had a serious C-section Mr ITK
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Cymix: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
emrain:

mumu
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Cymix: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
this woman abi lady no get chill oh she was spot on
na warri babe wey I be she said
I was wowed yesterday
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by steve6: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Spot on !!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by 2nattie(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
felaismyhero:
hmm,revolution? i know revolutions to occur in places where either a monarch or a dictator is clinging to power despite years of failure.buhari is the constitutionally elected president of nigeria; his is a legitimate government.i know he is a failure,and lacks the intellect to solve nigeria's problems.but many americans feel the same about trump,yet they are not calling for a revolution.

Trump and Buhari are poles apart. There is no basis for comparison. Trump has consistently been a successful business person while...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
That part way she talk about revolution sweet my belle die. I can't wait to see that happening
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by buhariguy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Suspect33:
Zombies from the North are beginning to see the light, but same can't be said of the western zombies, defending their oppressors is what they do for a living, Easterners shaa dey try *ekweremadument* grin #DeltaBoi
you are wrong, she is idiotic pig from north like marijuana sowore, thief ffk and pig reno from southwest.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by buhariguy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
NLSavage:
Na you give her the script if I call you zombie now...
don't quarrel your fellow zombie, both of you are senseless.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by TruthinAction: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
The only woman activist from the north. I hail her courage.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by NLSavage: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
buhariguy:
don't quarrel your fellow zombie, both of you are senseless.
I'm not with team zombie or Atiku. I stand with revolution
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Peezzy(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Naughtysite:

If you ask Atiku and Peter Obi, they will tell you what Nigeria needs.

They are business men and politicians though NOT akara politicians who only know how to Share govt loot.

Use their Twitter and Instagram handles to reach them.

I don't argue.
oh! Now I see where it's coming from. Even if we get a bailout, with the set of biased rules of law and corrupt politicians we have and still grooming, it'll only be a matter of years, maybe decades before we find ourselves in deeper mess.

Let's cut all excesses in every ramifications, diversify the economy and develop our human capital like saner countries do, enough dependence on crude oil already.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Nuzo1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Naughtysite:
I am not interested in Revolution. I hate bloodshed.

Nigeria needs a BAIL OUT.

Yes I said Bail Out in the region of $100billion US dollars.

The country is sinking fast, and I can tell you it won't reverse.

The question now is who can generate this money for Nigeria ? Can Buhary generate $100billion for Nigeria to revive it's economy ?

Yes or No ?

Who can do that ? If you are not financially inclined and don't understand the subject at hand, no need quoting...

Peezzy:

Nigeria actually need more than N1 trillion dollars in bailouts. 100billion dollars will just be to settle debts. It won't even be enough for Innoson to innovate, how much more even a sector of the economy. Lol. There's no way around it.

The questions now are:

1. Who will preside over it to avoid mismanagement as usual? Our past and present leaders were either very knowledgeable on how to put the money to good use but were corrupt or does not know anything about the economy and still very corrupt.

2. Where can we source the money from and at what interest rate?

3. Do we have the semi and high skilled workers to get to work and help the country become productive? Nigerians need to be efficiently trained for 10-15 years to be able to meet up with what south Korea and Singapore had in the 70s.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Nuzo1:

Nigeria actually need more than N1 trillion dollars in bailouts. 100billion dollars will just be to settle debts. It won't even be enough for Innoson to innovate, how much more even a sector of the economy. Lol. There's no way around it.

The questions now are:

1. Who will preside over it to avoid mismanagement as usual? Our past and present leaders were either very knowledgeable on how to put the money to good use but were corrupt or does not know anything about the economy and still very corrupt.

2. Where can we source the money from and at what interest rate?

3. Do we have the semi and high skilled workers to get to work and help the country become productive? Nigerians need to be efficiently trained for 10-15 years to be able to meet up with what south Korea and Singapore had in the 70s.

I investigated some critical business sectors in the last 2 weeks that I assumed were still healthy. What I discovered was alarming.

It's like every business man in Nigeria is living from hand to mouth. The country is in a serious mess. I blame the PDP flag bearer for reeling out his economic blueprint before the elections.

Majority of Nigerians are illiterate and don't even know what the country needs. They only shout on social media, yet ask them a simple question, " Sir what do you want Nigeria to do for you " ?

They won't know the answer...

Nigeria needs a Business Manager as a leader who understands, Operations, Administration, Profit Generation, but before then, needs injection of New Capital.

Old Capital has been eroded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.